Postby alland » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 am

Hi there,

Australian tatts lotto has introduced a new winning combination of
1 main number and 2 bonus numbers

please advise how to add into e.l
alland

Re: Add new winning combination

Postby stan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am

You have to use menu File - New - Lottery and setup that lottery from scratch.
But if you can wait a day or two I'll fix the lottery definition at our web site and you'll be able to just download and install that lottery again...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby alland » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:10 pm

i can wait , thanks Stan. the next draw not till saturday, even then, no rush. I thought Jersy may have sorted that one by now :P

I just thought like el4 that i may be able to access the properties file, but i could not find it.

Extremely happy with EL5 btw, well done !!

My only issue is i can only open one instance at once. I would usually have second instance running with bonus as main.

Thanks
alland

Postby stan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 pm

alland wrote:i can wait , thanks Stan. the next draw not till saturday, even then, no rush. I thought Jersy may have sorted that one by now :P

I just thought like el4 that i may be able to access the properties file, but i could not find it.

There's lottery.xml file in the lottery folder. You can open it in a text editor and change whatever you need - but at your own risk:)

My only issue is i can only open one instance at once. I would usually have second instance running with bonus as main.

You run multiple instances of Expert Lotto. But you have to start the additional instances with --userdir <full path to some folder> settings. The given folder will hold application-wide settings, e.g. your registration key.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm

stan wrote:You have to use menu File - New - Lottery and setup that lottery from scratch.
But if you can wait a day or two I'll fix the lottery definition at our web site and you'll be able to just download and install that lottery again...

It should be fixed now
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else