Help Wanted

Help Wanted

Postby charliez » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi there people I was wondering if there is anybody who would like to help me in running this program I have just bought the new version 5.2 and wow I have found it very tricky to use I am a aussie lol

Many Regards

Charlie
charliez

Re: Help Wanted

Postby stan » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Do you need help with anything specific? Did you read the First Steps tutorial at our web site?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby charliez » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:47 am

stan wrote:Do you need help with anything specific? Did you read the First Steps tutorial at our web site?
hi stan what i am trying to do is pick the hot and cold numbers for the last 50 draws say 8 of each because i play them for 5weeks and then i change them
many regards charlie
charliez

Postby stan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am

Click menu 'Winning Numbers - Analyze', select 'Latest 50 draws', make sure 'Ticket Numbers' is ticked and press 'Finish'.
Display Ticket Numbers table, click 'Occurrence' column header to sort the table by number frequencies. Then pick your hot and cold numbers from the top and the bottom of the table respectively.
You can also setup a Complex Filter with Statistical filter(s) that will pick hot/cold numbers automatically even when the winning numbers database is updated after each draw.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby charliez » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

thank you very much stan
cheers charlie
charliez

Hot and Cold number routine

Postby billybob » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello Charliez,
Just wondered what game you are playing for 5 weeks with 16 Hot and cold number picks? Is it a weekly drawing? If so that would make monetary sense.
How is your routine paying off ?
Are you first wheeling the 16 picks ?

Your routine gave me an idea for use with Chart 7 and Gail Howard's software. It looks promising.
I tried to follow Stan's reply to your question and got lost. I hope you did better. This software has so many buttons, it is tough learning each function.

Good luck to us both.
billybob
billybob

Return to Anything Else