Guaranteed Jackpot routine

Guaranteed Jackpot routine

Postby billybob » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:43 pm

I am a 30 day trial EL newbie, but not to software . i'd like to learn a routine which will encourage me to buy this powerful software. The Homepage had a story about how to win the New York Lotto Jackpot. Which was a cool idea.
It started with the invitation to "Try It Yourself".
Step 1. The 11 Sum Charts. Okay on them. I can predict the sums for the next drawing.

Step2. Then; "Let's find the Jackpot Winning combination etc. " I'm ready for that

Step3. Then; " First we express our estimates as numbers: A chart appears, HOW did it get there?? What button to push?

Step4. "Now we enter these values into Expert Lotto's filter" ; A "Sums History " Chart appears. How? What button made it appear?

Anyway, that is where I am lost.

A step by step routine to get to the "Package Table/Summary History" Chart with the recommended 5 sets of numbers to play would solve my problem and get me fired up. The possibility of seeing 3/5 or 4/5 wins would make my day.

I hope someone out there with patience and who knows how will respond.
bilylbob
billybob

Re: Guaranteed Jackpot routine

Postby stan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:23 am

billybob wrote:I am a 30 day trial EL newbie, but not to software . i'd like to learn a routine which will encourage me to buy this powerful software. The Homepage had a story about how to win the New York Lotto Jackpot. Which was a cool idea.
It started with the invitation to "Try It Yourself".
Step 1. The 11 Sum Charts. Okay on them. I can predict the sums for the next drawing.

Step2. Then; "Let's find the Jackpot Winning combination etc. " I'm ready for that

Step3. Then; " First we express our estimates as numbers: A chart appears, HOW did it get there?? What button to push?

Click menu History - Summary. New window will open, click button 'Charts' to display History charts. Click button 'Select' and choose 'Date Range: Jan 1 2009 to Mar 24 2010
You'll get History chart for Level 1. Use combo 'Level' to display other Levels as well.

Step4. "Now we enter these values into Expert Lotto's filter" ; A "Sums History " Chart appears. How? What button made it appear?

Use the same steps as above but now choose 'Date Range: Jan 1 2009 to Mar 27 2010'
You'll see how the History charts looked like after draw Mar 27, 2010. Hover above the last chart point to see the numerical winning value to use in filter window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby billybob » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello Stan,
Can you give me all the steps to do the Guaranteed Jackpot routine in great detail, please don't skip any, so I can analyze my own jackpot game.Keep in mind your software has hundreds of buttons ,and dozens of screens, tables and charts to learn. Tough to do in 30 days. Pretty powerful stuff, but I'd like to learn enough now to make a little money once in a while. Maybe a jackpot in the far future.
Hoping you can help,
bilybob
billybob

Postby stan » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:54 pm

See my post above where I wrote what to click - did you actually try that?
Let me know when you manage to display the History charts, I'll show you how to use your chart estimates to actually filter some tickets.

Also this is a good reading to start with: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/tutorials/firststeps.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby billybob » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Stan,
I followed all your steps, up to where you said to "hover above the last chart point to see the numerical wheeling value to use in filter window..
1, Last chart = level 10 ??

2. Last chart point = right hand end of graph curve??

3. Hover above = move mouse cursor to top of chart above end of graph curve? ? Right click/left click ? ?

If you can just write down ALL the steps for this routine , ALL the buttons to push. Make believe you are playing a Pick 5 game in the Czech Republic.. I'd like to end up with the Filtered Combinations Table which will give me 5 sets of combos to play. . This Table comes at the end of your story on winning the New York Lottery Jackpot. I'd like to use the same routine and play my local jackpot game.

billybob
billybob

Postby stan » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:41 pm

billybob wrote:Stan,
I followed all your steps, up to where you said to "hover above the last chart point to see the numerical wheeling value to use in filter window..
1, Last chart = level 10 ??

yes

2. Last chart point = right hand end of graph curve??

yes

3. Hover above = move mouse cursor to top of chart above end of graph curve? ? Right click/left click ? ?

Click menu 'Tools - Options - Charts' and tick option 'Always show data points in line charts'. Then chart points will be highlighted with a small rectangle. Place your mouse cursor into that rectangle to see a small tooltip describing that chart point.

If you can just write down ALL the steps for this routine , ALL the buttons to push. Make believe you are playing a Pick 5 game in the Czech Republic.. I'd like to end up with the Filtered Combinations Table which will give me 5 sets of combos to play. . This Table comes at the end of your story on winning the New York Lottery Jackpot. I'd like to use the same routine and play my local jackpot game.

Will do. But first make sure you can display the charts as I posted above.
But please remember that the 'Jackpot routine' is actually cheating - you already know which History values came up in the next draw so you can filter down just a few combinations, including the Jackpot one. In real life you have to guess what the next History values will be. And if you make a single mistake the Jackpot is gone, when you factor some room for errors in your estimates you'll end up with many more tickets left after filtering...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Game History and Sum Charts

Postby billybob » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Stan,
I got the Sum Charts up and got to see the data points in the line charts. But I noticed that after on line updating my game history to Aug.31, the bottom of the Sum charts only showed history up to Aug.26th ? Is that correct?

biilylbob
billybob

Re: Game History and Sum Charts

Postby stan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:16 pm

billybob wrote:Stan,
I got the Sum Charts up and got to see the data points in the line charts. But I noticed that after on line updating my game history to Aug.31, the bottom of the Sum charts only showed history up to Aug.26th ? Is that correct?

biilylbob

The chart windows shows the draws you selected using 'Select...' button at the top of the window. Click that button, choose 'All draws' and you'll see updated data in the chart. If it still doesn't show the latest draw you might have some draw(s) hidden or the cut-off date is set (see the main toolbar).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby billybob » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Okay Stan. I got the numerical wheeling values for each level. I did it twice . first with last draw date at 8/31, then the second with last draw date at 9/2. I got two sets of numbers and saw the trend ( some levels went up and some down) for each level.
1, Which set do I use next?
2. How do I put these numbers in the Filter Window you mentioned?
Hoping to have this figured out before my trial ends in 13 days.
billybob
billybob

Postby stan » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:11 pm

billybob wrote:Okay Stan. I got the numerical wheeling values for each level. I did it twice . first with last draw date at 8/31, then the second with last draw date at 9/2. I got two sets of numbers and saw the trend ( some levels went up and some down) for each level.
1, Which set do I use next?

Since you are cheating you'll use values for draw 9/2. It means you'll pretend the latest draw is 8/31 and you are 'guessing' what the History values will look like in draw 9/2

2. How do I put these numbers in the Filter Window you mentioned?

First insert full wheel into the Package (menu Package - Insert - Full Wheel). Then click menu Package - Reduce - Filter Tickets. Select Sums History filter in the Filter list window and click 'Select' button. The filter window will open. In that window click 'Select' button and choose 'Date Range: <any old date> to 8/31'. This way the filter will work only with draws up to 8/31.
If you made your estimates in Differences charts you can enter the value for each level +/-5 into Min Difference and Max Difference columns. If you made your estimates in Sums charts you need to subtract 'Sum (Prev)' value from your estimates value. Then add +/-5 and enter int Min/Max Difference columns.
Select 'At least 11 to 11 levels must pass', 'Matching tickets accept', click Ok button. When the filter is finished there should be the winning numbers for draw 9/2 left in the Package.

Hoping to have this figured out before my trial ends in 13 days.

Don't worry I can extend your trial for a couple of days more if you still have problems with the History features:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby billybob » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Stan,
Your well detailed response brought me along very nicely to the point when you said;

"If you made your estimates in Differences charts, etc" That is where I am lost. How to do that. How to make the estimates, etc. There are 191 people reading this thread, so I assume others need this info too. I hope so.
billybob
billybob

Postby stan » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:23 pm

You can display History values either as absolute values or as differences when the sums in each draw are being compared with previous draw values. See the screen shot how to switch between Sums and Differences charts.

By 'making estimates' I mean (in this exercise) writing down the numeric values from Differences chart for draw 9/2.

In real-life scenario you would look at Sums and/or Differences charts for the latest draw and use Range Tool to highlight the area where you think the next History values will move to. These range estimates are then used in ticket filter to find the Jackpot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby billybob » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

My access to the screen shot you mentioned has been blocked.
billybob
billybob

Postby stan » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:49 pm

billybob wrote:My access to the screen shot you mentioned has been blocked.
billybob

I've tested your permission and everything seems fine. Can you see attachments in other posts? Perhaps it's your firewall/security software blocking the access...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else