Brazil Dupla Sena

Brazil Dupla Sena

Postby Ralphj » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 pm

I am looking at the Brazilian Lottery Dupla Sena. As the name would indicate it has two (2) winning draws on the same day, drawing 2 times a week. As well it has two different winning number files. The first group of 6 numbers are selected and then from the same 50 numbers a second group of 6 numbers are selected. Therefore numbers will can be duplicated in both groups.

My problem is I can't seem to get both winning numbers groups in the same lottery for stat's on the next draws. I can set up two different lotteries, but that would seem to defeat the purpose of all the data EP uses to calculate the best numbers to play.

Does anyone have an ideal of what I should do with this type of lottery.

Thanks
Ralphj
Ralphj

Re: Brazil Dupla Sena

Postby igorp » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 am

You can create 1st and 2nd draw; stat can be made for all of them or separately...
igorp

Postby Ralphj » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the 2 draw system you can use. My real issue is how do I get the two files for winning numbers where the can be used by EP. Do I need to merge them into one file and then take both into the winning number section? Is this really the way to go with this type of Lottery?

I am just not sure which is the best way to handle all the data this type of lottery generates.

Thanks again for the help
Ralphj
Ralphj

Postby stan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 pm

Not sure I understand what the problem is - you can import past winning numbers for both draws into the lottery database and then pick just one draw or both draws when using the application...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else