Filtering

Filtering

Postby AndyD » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi to all other forum members from a new user. I recently purchased the program and its certainly a sophisticated piece of kit. I am however struggling a bit with it though and hope a little help will see me through.

Basically I have created a full wheel of all numbers for the UK lotto so that every combination is there to be filtered down. What ideally i would like to do is filter from previous draw history to narrow it down and end up with around 20 tickets or so. I cant seem to be able to use use the history to set within the filters to help me narrow down the package.

I am still on a learning curve with this but would like to start getting things moving as quickly as possible and I wondered perhaps if other users have filter preferences they wouldnt mind sharing which I can then add to or adapt to suit myself.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy
AndyD

Re: Filtering

Postby stan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:41 am

Well, which filter(s) are you using then?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby AndyD » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Stan, what I have been attempting to filter is winning numbers history. Ideally setting filters based on parameters from draw analysis but I am struggling to determine what info I need to enter into the filters.

Andy
AndyD

Postby stan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Ok. And did you manage to back-test the History sum range filter? I mean write down the History diffs for the latest draw, hide the latest draw then filter down the full wheel with known ranges?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else