where to do this

where to do this

Postby LottoTrout » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:12 am

my set up of expert lotto does not have any of these states or capabilities where do i find them.

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/video/ ... bution.swf
LottoTrout

Re: where to do this

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 am

They are custom Number Groups that I made.
Go to Tools, Number Groups, Add, for group 10 choose discrete numbers, 10 groups, divide your lotteries pool of numbers by 10 and place them equally into each of the 10 groups.

Last Digit is the same 10 groups, discrete numbers, group 1 will contain all numbers with the last digit of 1, group 2 will contain all numbers with the last digit of 2 and so on.

TD3 means Total digits, this one will depend on how many decades you have in your lottery pool, mine is three 10s, 20s, and 30s, leading zeros are not used here. Go to Tools, Number Groups, discrete numbers, if you have decade 40s you want 4 number groups. Group 1 will contain all numbers that have a 1 in them, group 2 will have all number that have a 2 in them, and so on.

TD4 again is Total Digits and compliments TD3. Again this setup will depend on how many decades you have in your lottery game. If there are 3 then you will use 7 number groups, if there are 4 then you will use 6 number groups.

TD4 setup for 3 decades, Tools, Number Groups, Number of groups 7, discrete numbers, the first group will contain all numbers with 4s in them, the next will contain all numbers with 5s in them, and all the way to 0s.

TD4 setup for 4 decades Tools, Number Groups, Number of groups 6, discrete numbers, the first group will contain all numbers with 5s in them, the next will contain all numbers with 6s in them, and all the way to 0s.

Group 8 is the same as Group 10 except divide the pool of numbers by 8.

Hope this helps.

Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby LottoTrout » Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:49 am

Thanks Padawan your help is appreciated .........lotto trout
LottoTrout

Postby LottoTrout » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 am

PadawanLotto:

OK, next question...
I've set up custom Number Groups for Decades, Last Digit Count, TD3, and TD4. Can you please explain the step-by-step procedure for setting up Group 10 and LMU Numbers..? Thanks. (by the way, what does LMU stand for..?).
LottoTrout

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:50 am

LottoTrout wrote:PadawanLotto:

OK, next question...
I've set up custom Number Groups for Decades, Last Digit Count, TD3, and TD4. Can you please explain the step-by-step procedure for setting up Group 10 and LMU Numbers..? Thanks. (by the way, what does LMU stand for..?).

I stopped using the LMU group, (lower, Middle, Upper numbers) it wasn't much help. If you want to make the LMU number group divide your lottery pool of numbers by 3 L = lower numbers, M = middle numbers, U = upper numbers. Tools, number groups, add, 3 groups, number ranges, low, mid, upper.

Group 10 is just take the total pool of numbers in your lottery and divide by 10. My lottery is a 5/39 so, 39/10 = 3.9, round up to 4 numbers for each group, see attached. If your lottery is a 6/49 it would be 49/10 = 4.9, round up to 5 numbers for each group, the last group will only have 4 numbers here and for my 5/39 the last group only has 3 numbers in it.

Go to Tools, Number Groups, Add, for group 10 choose discrete numbers, 10 groups, divide your lotteries pool of numbers by 10 and place them equally into each of the 10 groups.

Hope this helps.

Padawan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Return to Anything Else