Help understanding Segments

Re: Help understanding Segments

Postby motiram » Sun May 26, 2013 10:11 pm

Bruce wrote:Hi Moti,
But I have questions:
Are you saying that the Difference column is referring to previous draws, such as Difference row 3 is referring to segments from 3 draws ago? I thought it was based on the difference in the level history sum.
Latest History, Segmentation: How is the Sum Differences at the bottom of the chart determined?

Hi Bruce,
Please see new attached files
hope this will help you bit more
regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Bruce » Mon May 27, 2013 2:04 am

Thank you Moti :D It seems so simple now. There is so much to EL, that it is a bit overwhelming. These detailed attachments you've provided have helped me. Thank you very much for the time and effort.

Sincerely,
Bruce
Bruce

Postby motiram » Mon May 27, 2013 11:52 am

Bruce wrote:? Level 1, Difference row 1, what is this telling me about these numbers?

Hi Bruce,

Level 0, tell you about last or you can say latest draw, in this level 0 differences rows 1 to x Tell you delay of each number, diff 1 = delay 1 diff 2 = delay 2 and so….

And level 1 tell you delay of each number been in draw one day before or previous draw.

Level 1, tell you about draw one day before or you can say previous draw, in this level 1 differences rows 1 to x Tell you delay of each number, diff 1 = delay 1 diff 2 = delay 2 and so…. About past draws. Or one draw before.

Please see new attached files
Where I have tried to explain about levels
Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Bruce » Mon May 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Hello Moti,

You've given me alot of valuable information. I appreciate it and I will be studying it thoroughly. It will become the foundation for my EL play strategy. The EL help section is very good, but what you've provided me is really what I need.

Kindest Regards,
Bruce
Bruce

Previous

Return to Anything Else