Filtering Total combinations

Filtering Total combinations

Postby dreamweaver » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:05 am

Hi all,

I recently pucrhased Expoert Lotto pro and would like some advice on how to achieve a
certain outcome from the Expert Loot Pro 5 program.

What I am achieving to do is find an acceptable set of combinations that I would use to assist in my game number selection.
For example I am playing the Austalian Lotto Game Saturday Lotto ( pick 6/45). I know there are 8,145,060 possible combinations but would like to reduce this quiet drastically to a more "acceptable" level.

By this I mean I would like to apply some filtering or a reduction exercise. For example if I wanted to elimnate all combinations where the incremental difference between each number is 1.
i.e. combinations that may look like this
22,23,24,25,26,27...etc

Another example of filtering could be all combinations that have an incremental dfference
of 2
i.e. combinations that may look like this
......... etc...

There are other filtering criterias I would like to apply additional to the ones above and want to create an "acceptable" set of combinations I
would like to work with.

I hope someone can help and look forward in hearing back from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

Chris
dreamweaver

Re: Filtering Total combinations

Postby stan » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:28 am

Use menu Package - Insert - Full Wheel to create a list of all possible combinations. Then use Ticket Range filter to filter out unwanted combinations. Then click menu Package - Save to File to store the filtered tickets to a file.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else