Oz Lotto

Oz Lotto

Postby andthen » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:05 am

I am wondering if anyone on the forum plays Oz Lotto? There are at least two of us that i know of and I am interested to find out if there is anyone else?

We are interested in developing an Oz Lotto group of experienced EL users to share ideas and strategies etc. Oz Lotto being a 7/45 lottery - as far as I know the only one in the world with that format - means it has quite different qualities to a 5 or 6 number lotteries.

So if you are out there playing Oz Lotto and want to develop your game, get in touch!

Andthen
andthen

Re: Oz Lotto

Postby dreamweaver » Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:30 am

Hi Andthen,

I play Ozlotto every week and would be more than interested collaboration with other
OZlotto players.

Cheers

Chris
dreamweaver

Postby andthen » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 am

hi Chris

That is great news! I and another forum user are already teamed up and working together with filter sharing, strategies, ideas and so on. If you could PM me your email address I will get back to you and we can go from there.

AH
andthen

Postby JimCream » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:15 am

Hi all. I'm regular Oz Lotto player too. The collaboration idea is great and would like to join it also. Since I'm new here, hope it is still on stream. My email: <snipped>
JimCream

Postby stan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm

JimCream wrote:Hi all. I'm regular Oz Lotto player too. The collaboration idea is great and would like to join it also. Since I'm new here, hope it is still on stream. My email: <snipped>

Please don't post your email address here (or any other public forum). There are robots scanning forum pages looking for email addresses for spamming. Send private message to other forum members if you need to contact them.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else