Select Draws

Select Draws

Postby Falcon » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Appreciate if anyone can offer some advice please.

In many of the filters there is the facility to Select Draws. You can have the latest draws, all the draws, a range of them and you can exclude some draws.

I presume this means that the filter process somehow only makes use of the draws 'selected' and excludes all other draws in its filtering process.

Could this be confirmed for me please - or is something else happening?

I request this as the settings I am using on some filters give me results I just don't understand.

Many thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: Select Draws

Postby motiram » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Hello Falcon, please can you tell us bit in detail, which filters are you using,
and what exactly you want to achieve by results.
May if I understand your question I will do try to give you some answer defiantly.
Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby Falcon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:12 am

Hi Moti,

Thank you for your response.
I have no real strategy that I am undertaking, I am simply seeing what the effect of using the "SELECT DRAWS" has upon a filtering exercise, for example you could be using this feature in the winning numbers analyzer and filtering on "TICKET NUMBERS".. and say selecting say the top 5 ticket numbers then accepting MATCH 1 - 3.

I would like to know what am I achieving if I select the latest 10, 20 or
30 draws ? or even selecting ALL DRAWS... I cannot put it anymore simply than that.

And if you Select for say 18 latest draws does this mean all draws prior to 18 are out of filter range?

I am getting different results with different "SELECT DRAWS" settings which I do not understand.

And by your response are you implying that for each filter the impact of Select draws will be different? I hope not.

Cheers

falcon
Falcon

Postby motiram » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Falcon wrote:Hi Moti,

I would like to know what am I achieving if I select the latest 10, 20 or
30 draws ? or even selecting ALL DRAWS... I cannot put it anymore simply than that.
Cheers

falcon

Hello Falcon,

For example when you want to analyse winning number states, in the first step pop up’s window to select the Draw intervals you wish to get informed about, now there are few option to select interval you wish to calculate occurrences about that particular period.

OK now you want to analyse on "TICKET NUMBERS" and select 10 latest draws
Look at the picture what you are informed. By selecting 10 latest draw
Please see the result in (Pic 10 Latest draw)

OK and this time select 30 latest draws
Look at the picture what you are informed. By selecting 30 latest draw
Please see the result in (Pic 30 Latest draw)

Resume: Selection of the draws in winning number analysis just gives you statically information about that selected states. (Which work on only winning numbers database, and this information nothing has to do with the package Filtering)

Now about filtering which work on the package for example you select 8 numbers say 5-9-12-17-23-25-29-33 and want to reduce package with applying conditions accepting MATCH 1 – 3 (what this mean you are trying to say reduce the package from my selected numbers that contain minimum=1 and maximum=3 from each number find in the package combination) so you are getting here in package 9.427.704 ticket as per conditions applied.

Now you select statically draw from latest 10-20-30 or "ALL DRAW"
now you select the same number and condition and try to reduce the package you will get always same size of the package.

Resume: while filtering the package and Appling the selection of numbers and condition work on the package (do not take any information from latest draws are listed by states)

Finally: Analyser revealed information about the behaviour of the past data to predict by the probability selection of the numbers (Period is an option to select which period information will be good to taken in account for your lottery to predict better selection of the numbers or states to predict the next draw to reduce the package.) so using the past draws information you can make a “FILTER” to reduce your package to play with the limited amount with maximum chance of winning and which can be result good for your money management.

Hope this help

Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Falcon » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:53 am

Thanks Moti for your detailed and comprehensive reply and the time you have taken to put it all together,

I believe I have my misunderstandings sorted now.

I was further confused when I performed a backtest available within the Complex Filter process and I was getting results not expected. However I have found one needs to have the same Select Draws setting in the back test as is used in the filter. I thought the back test would only be showing what the filter had done but it will show much more if you have a different Select Draws setting.

Cheers and thanks again

falcon
Falcon

Return to Anything Else