File Management

File Management

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Stan,

Could there be some file management facility within the program please. By this I mean when you open up a folder via the tool bar and observe your various files of packages etc could there be a Delete File facility and perhaps a Rename facility. Currently there is View Refresh and New Folder.

When both testing and doing prediction runs I seem to be creating numerous files at various marker points along the way, but then the only way to remove or manage these files is external to EL such as through the Windows Explorer system.

Thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: File Management

Postby motiram » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:51 am

Falcon wrote:Hi Stan,
but then the only way to remove or manage these files is external to EL such as through the Windows Explorer system.

Hello Falcon,
Take a look image below may it helps.
Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby Falcon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks Moti,

I was thinking more along these lines

falcon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falcon

Postby motiram » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:52 am

Falcon wrote:Thanks Moti,
I was thinking more along these lines
falcon

Hello Falcon,
Ok when you are in (after clicking 4th step) just select any object for example AD1.t640 and right click on your mouse pop up menu will provide you Delete and Rename option.
Please try it.
Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby Falcon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:11 pm

Thanks Moti,

Yes I agree it works. You are actually taken to the File Manager of your operating system ie Explorer if in Windows.

I was hoping Stan might be able to achieve something when you are in the file panel of your lottery within Expert Lotto - without having the need to go outside the program.

regards

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:22 pm

I'd rather leave all the file management to dedicated operating system tools, e.g. Windows Explorer. Just keep in mind you can organize your lottery files in any way you may seem fit - use long file names, use sub-folders etc...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Anything Else