Back Test Error Message.

Back Test Error Message.

Postby Numbers Theory » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 am

Hi Stan

I'm trying to back test the Match Positions at Intervals filter on a 6/45 lottery but a window comes up with the following message:

'There was an error while executing back-test"

I've selected only 5 past winning draws to test the filter - these are not the latest draws. I have no problems back-testing other filters on the same 5 selected draws.

On this filter, the match count is min: 3 max:6. The box for find past draws is not ticked. The Back-test screen lists the selected draws correctly when the error message appears. Here is a copy of the log:

SEVERE [org.openide.util.Exceptions]
msg
Caused: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableList.get(Unknown Source)
at com.expertlotto.numberintervals.PositionsAtIntervalsFilter.prepare(PositionsAtIntervalsFilter.java:49)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.api.WnTicketFilter.prepare(WnTicketFilter.java:55)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.BackTestTicketFilterWrapper$SingleWrapper.prepare(BackTestTicketFilterWrapper.java:120)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.BackTestTicketFilterWrapper$GroupWrapper.prepare(BackTestTicketFilterWrapper.java:174)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.BackTestTicketFilterWrapper$GroupWrapper.prepare(BackTestTicketFilterWrapper.java:174)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.BackTester$ExtendedBackTester.execute(BackTester.java:312)
[catch] at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.BackTester.run(BackTester.java:179)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
ALL [null]: There was an error while executing back-test.
SEVERE [org.openide.util.Exceptions]

I hope this is solvable.

Numbers Theory.
Numbers Theory

Re: Back Test Error Message.

Postby stan » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm aware of this issue and I'll have a fix ready soon.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Back Test Error Message.

Postby Numbers Theory » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:24 am

Thanks, Stan.

I've also discovered that the same error message is displayed when I try to back-test the Match Numbers at Intervals filter.
Numbers Theory

Return to Anything Else