Powerball online update not available.?

Powerball online update not available.?

Postby tvpventures » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:10 am

Hello Stan, I just upgraded to new expert lotto version and powerball online update still not available. Am I missing something? I noticed that before update that I cant update powerball online anymore so I thought I need to upgrade the software which I did, but it still the same..Please help..
Thank you!
tvpventures

Re: Powerball online update not available.?

Postby stan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Perhaps your lottery setup is out-dated. Powerball rules have changed in 2012 so you may need to setup that lottery again on your disk, click menu File - New - Lottery and look for "Powerball 5-59 + 1-39"
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tvpventures » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:44 pm

stan wrote:Perhaps your lottery setup is out-dated. Powerball rules have changed in 2012 so you may need to setup that lottery again on your disk, click menu File - New - Lottery and look for "Powerball 5-59 + 1-39"

Hi, Stan, thank you very much for your help. I went to menu / new/ and I found Powerball I think with new matrix, there is Powerball with old matrix and another one with new one above. I click on that and it took me to the window where the "next" option not highlighted and at the bottom it says "Folder Powerball is not empty" is that mean that I have to empty that folder first? And if so how to do that correctly, do I just delete whole folder? Also after adding new folder would it keep old results in the software too?
Thanks again for all your help..
tvpventures

Postby stan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:00 pm

tvpventures wrote:
stan wrote:Perhaps your lottery setup is out-dated. Powerball rules have changed in 2012 so you may need to setup that lottery again on your disk, click menu File - New - Lottery and look for "Powerball 5-59 + 1-39"

Hi, Stan, thank you very much for your help. I went to menu / new/ and I found Powerball I think with new matrix, there is Powerball with old matrix and another one with new one above. I click on that and it took me to the window where the "next" option not highlighted and at the bottom it says "Folder Powerball is not empty" is that mean that I have to empty that folder first? And if so how to do that correctly, do I just delete whole folder? Also after adding new folder would it keep old results in the software too?
Thanks again for all your help..

Either pick a different name for the new lottery folder, e.g. "Poweball 2" or delete or rename the existing folder (e.g. in Windows Explorer). You can still create a new lottery with the old Powerball lottery rules using that menu.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tvpventures » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:24 am

I got it, Thank you so much for your help, Stan!
tvpventures

Return to Anything Else