Greetings from the UK

Greetings from the UK

Postby CitizenEra5ed » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Hi folks, thank you for admin for allowing me to join this forum.

I'd not even heard about this software until yesterday, but now I've found it, I'm intrigued.

How effective is it? The way I see it is that every draw is independent of any which have gone before so how can you possibly predict what numbers are going to be drawn in the future?

Somebody please convince me. I'm not trolling, just genuinely curious.

Thanks

Chris
CitizenEra5ed

Re: Greetings from the UK

Postby sandybridge » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:01 pm

CitizenEra5ed wrote:Hi folks, thank you for admin for allowing me to join this forum.

I'd not even heard about this software until yesterday, but now I've found it, I'm intrigued.

How effective is it? The way I see it is that every draw is independent of any which have gone before so how can you possibly predict what numbers are going to be drawn in the future?

Somebody please convince me. I'm not trolling, just genuinely curious.

Thanks

Chris

CitizenEra5ed imagine yourself. :D

You have 3 different apples in a lottery drum - red, green and yellow.
One of these three apples (yellow) has drawed out of the lottery drum earlier.
Which of these apples will draw out of the drum next most likely?

According to the theory of probability all three apples have an equal chance = 100/3 ~ 33.3%.
But one of those three apples had drawed out earlier, and the other two ones do not.

Logic tells us that the next time from the lottery drum should draw out one of two apples (red or green).
Otherwise it will be breaks the law of equal probability (in our case for apples in the lottery drum).

Identify one of the three apples statistically easy, but if these "apples" (lotery balls) would be - 36 or 49 or 52 or 80?

The program EL5 allows you to track statistics for events by the best way.
Therefore, you can choose the numbers for the next lottery draw not simply randomly, but basing your choice at the previous statistics events.

There are no miracles in this. :lol:
If you are well-studied program like MS Excel you can done all these actions in it.

The problem is that the MS Excel has no ready methods (filters) statistics for the selection of the number you want, and the program EL5 has such specialized filters (a lot of different and convenient).

All this helps you a lot to make informed choices when selecting the numbers for the next lottery draw.
But to win the Jackpot you need in addition to all this and the good Luck.

I am very pleased with this program and never have regretted about it.
It is the best program on the market. (IMHO)

Regards :D
sandybridge

Re: Greetings from the UK

Postby CitizenEra5ed » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:07 pm

Hi Sandybridge, many thanks for taking the time to reply.

I understand that statistically, over a long time, all the balls should be drawn equally and you may be able to narrow your selections down based on this but as I said, each draw is independent of the previous one so anything can happen.

I've downloaded the program and had a quick look at it but not really done anything yet - it's all a bit overwhelming so I need to watch some videos and read some documents.

I can see that Stan is very passionate about his work and it looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into it and I may well pay for a registered copy if I think I can get some value from it.

Thanks

Chris
CitizenEra5ed

Return to Anything Else