Digits Patterns (Last Digit)

Digits Patterns (Last Digit)

Postby Ralphj » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:38 pm

I have included the last 4 games of lotofacil in Brasil. I am trying to look at the history of the games to try and filter for the next game.

1 2 3 5 9 0 1 2 3 5 0 1 3 4 5 This is the last game! (My conditional formatting shows 7 matched to the next 3 results)

1 3 4 8 9 0 3 4 5 6 7 0 1 3 4 these three were used to show the Digits Pattern for the game above.
1 2 4 5 7 9 0 2 3 4 6 7 8 9 2
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 1 3 4 6 0 1 3 4

I have an excel spreadsheet that is conditionally formatted to show me the last game to the three previous games. The formatting and count shows a value of 7 as the value that should produce a jackpot ticket. When I test this value by hiding the last game and filtering, then unhide the last game to see if the jackpot is in the remaining tickets, it is not there. I have completed the test to find the value needed to have the jackpot number in the tickets and it is 5 -- the problem is I do not understand how 5 is the value required for the jackpot when every thing I have shows the value 7 should have the jackpot after filtering. However, At least 5 to 5 positions must pass does give the jackpot ticket.

Does anyone have any idea why this filter functions in this manner. I thought maybe duplicates was an issue and maybe last digits of zero 0 could have something to do with it, but I can't seem to get to the right value for filtering.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ralphj
Ralphj

Re: Digits Patterns (Last Digit)

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:29 am

Hi Ralphj.

The filter should accept/reject any first/last digits by position from previous draws selected. From the previous three games above, I see 7 matches(value of 7?) to the latest game. So it should accept that ticket under certain X to X positions must pass.

Edit update;...the selected winning draws are matched separately to package tickets. So the 2nd ticket in the three winning draws has a 5 to 5 positions match.
tdnl46w

Re: Digits Patterns (Last Digit)

Postby Ralphj » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:57 pm

tdnl46w wrote:Hi Ralphj.

The filter should accept/reject any first/last digits by position from previous draws selected. From the previous three games above, I see 7 matches(value of 7?) to the latest game. So it should accept that ticket under certain X to X positions must pass.

Edit update;...the selected winning draws are matched separately to package tickets. So the 2nd ticket in the three winning draws has a 5 to 5 positions match.

Thanks tdnl46w,

I am reviewing your information. However, the Digits Patterns filter form I have does not show anything about position or ticket. It simply ask for a x to y value to pass. Let me see where this goes.

Thanks for your help

Ralphj
Ralphj

Return to Anything Else