Newbie: Producing wheels

Newbie: Producing wheels

Postby guizola » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:55 am

Hi To All,

I'm a newbie to Expert Lotto and covered so far only the basics of it. I would be mostly glad if anyone could help me on how to produce a wheel of 30 tickets where 5 numbers match out of 9 chosen, in a 6/60 lotto from Brazil (Mega-Sena) based on past results (winning numbers).

Please forgive me if this is too elementary, but aside from English not being my native language (technical terms somewhat difficult to me), I'm trying my best to get the most out of the software.

Thanks In Advance,
Guizola.
guizola

Re: Newbie: Producing wheels

Postby stan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Sorry, it's not quite clear what you're asking for. What does it mean '5 numbers match 9 chosen based on past results"?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby guizola » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi Stan, many thanks for the reply.

Let me change the question, if I may: Brazil's Mega-Sena is a 6/60 lotto where one can bet from 6 (minimum) to 15 (maximum) numbers per ticket. I would like Expert Lotto to analyze past drawings results and produce me a single ticket with 9 (nine) numbers for the next drawing. Is it possible? If so, what is the best strategy?
guizola

Postby stan » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

That is going to be a problem. Expert Lotto doesn't support lotteries that bet more numbers than they draw. So if you want tickets with 9 numbers you won't be able to create them in your 6/xx lottery.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby guizola » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:56 am

I'm understanding the concept of the program much better at this point, and nevertheless liking it a lot! Many thanks for the support so far, Stan! :D
guizola

Return to Anything Else