Number Intervals, more involved filter possible?

Number Intervals, more involved filter possible?

Postby Lottofool15 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an option that allows you to easily filter out certain Number intervals [or if it already exists].

For example, if the latest number interval for a pick 5 game is 12-11-14-13-4. I play lucky for life, and a pattern with only one single number [4] or less happens pretty seldom and i don't think its ever repeated once. So, I'd like reject all combinations of number intervals that contain (0:1) single numbers. This might be possible already with the statistical filter [couldn't figure it out though].

Also, I made up a pattern that could also be useful relating to number intervals. Take 12-11-14-13-4 mentioned above, it would have an ascending,descending pattern of 1-1-2-1-1. This is a pattern i made up, where the starting number is 1, will go up each time it ascends. So, if the number intervals were 8-15-16-19-22, the pattern would be 1-2-3-4-5. However, If the intervals were 12-13-8-9-16, the pattern would be 1-2-1-2-3 (2 goes back to 1 for number 13 because it descended to number eight). However, 1-2-3-4-5 patterns happen very rarely, and other patterns usually only repeat at most, so it would be handy to filter these and potentially get rid of a good chunk of combinations.

Whoever may see this, thanks for your time. The program is really great, keep up the good work. I don't know if adding something like this would be considered worth putting in or too much trouble, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.
Lottofool15

Re: Number Intervals, more involved filter possible?

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:00 am

Lottofool15 wrote:... I was wondering if it would be possible to implement an option that allows you to easily filter out certain Number intervals [or if it already exists]. ...

The filter 'History Number Differences' can filter out specific ticket number intervals(i.e. an interval of 4) or a range of number intervals for each history level. In this filter, Level [0] will be the previous history for a ticket. There is also filters for, 'History Number Differences + Odd/Even', and 'Number Differences Sum' that might work for other interval combinations.
tdnl46w

Re: Number Intervals, more involved filter possible?

Postby Lottofool15 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:38 pm

Okay, thanks for the reply. I've still hadn't completely figured out the history options yet, but what you're saying makes sense, I'm sure it will work fine.
Lottofool15

Return to Anything Else