Prediction Function Help

Prediction Function Help

Postby Lottofool15 » Sun May 19, 2019 11:50 pm

I was wondering what may be the best way to use the prediction function in relation to history sums, and in range differences and ticket numbers. From the documentation, i gathered it would probably be better to use Trends and Differences as opposed to Values and Absolute values in the Pattern Matching with history sums, and perhaps Trends and Absolute values in the Patten matching with ticket numbers. I'm still confused about how to find the best parameters: pattern size, how strict or relaxed, Latest draws for back testing, and what percent of back test success range to use. Do you just have to experiment in and see which parameters are more effective by comparing the success rate (like seeing whether pattern size 10 produced more passes in back test results than pattern size 3) or is there an easier way to have a good idea of what to use from the start? I'm trying this with Lucky for life Pick 6 (1-48 5 white balls) (1-18 1 bonus ball) and playing it as a merged lottery if that helps.
Lottofool15

Re: Prediction Function Help

Postby tdnl46w » Wed May 22, 2019 1:52 am

I always use all draws for input and start with lower prediction options(small patterns, back-test success rate at 10% etc.) so each run will pass for initial testing purposes. Example.

All draws input with;

- Pattern size min:max: 2 to 10.
- Latest draws for back-testing: 100
- Back-testing compares: trends
- Pattern matching: relaxed(slider all the way left)
- Match: absolute values
- Accept only predictions with at least 10% back-test success rate
- Statistics for: Ticket Positions

I use the cut-off draw date feature and number coloring set to 'Numbers after Cut-off', to see how each prediction result shown compares to the following draw. From here I just experiment and expand the pattern options to find the best success rates/ranges that fit a strategy. The application log(View-> Application Log) also has important information. The predictions feature will find the patterns if they are there. However in my experience, when a lottery is random enough(meaning no regular or very strong patterns) then this feature may not be any better than just using the ticket analyzer charts/statistics for predictions.
tdnl46w

Postby Lottofool15 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:15 pm

Thanks for the reply. I'm not really sure if I'm gonna use it now or not. I think I might be close to coming up with a decent strategy, partly using combination filters (0 to 1 min max) with maybe e.g. knights move 4 happened x amount of times in a row and so did prime numbers 2. Whether than trying to guess which pattern will break or pick both, can just say that only one will pass. Then maybe pick a couple properties like Arithmic complexity 8 and unique digits 7. They seem to work pretty well while still eliminating a decent amount, and I can eliminate over 95 percent of the number pool with a minimal amount of filters. I may try using the prediction filter though with the suggested parameters you mentioned, seems like it at least has the potential to be pretty useful.
Lottofool15

Postby tdnl46w » Thu May 23, 2019 11:52 pm

The EL predictions feature has a lot of potential and its fast. I've spent many hours experimenting with it and had some very accurate results/trends. At times it seemed to give obvious hints about what algorithm(computer RNG) is being used in a lotto. The settings(or parameters) I setup at the start are also relaxed for the purpose of finding best weights(from the appication log), or after, slowly expanding or narrowing the options to see if a pattern/strategy holds up. To add to my last reply about "when a lottery is random enough". There are always patterns in any lottery, it just that it may take more than one feature or a combination of features to find them. Let me know if you need more information on the settings or application log details.
tdnl46w

Postby Lottofool15 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:24 am

I probably will try it out again, and maybe with a filter like unique digits or arithmic complexity..If i could guess at least one of those it'd be pretty helpful. I'll let you know if i have any questions or find something insteresting. Thanks
Lottofool15

Postby mimie » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:41 pm

tdnl46w wrote:The EL predictions feature has a lot of potential and its fast. I've spent many hours experimenting with it and had some very accurate results/trends. At times it seemed to give obvious hints about what algorithm(computer RNG) is being used in a lotto. The settings(or parameters) I setup at the start are also relaxed for the purpose of finding best weights(from the appication log), or after, slowly expanding or narrowing the options to see if a pattern/strategy holds up. To add to my last reply about "when a lottery is random enough". There are always patterns in any lottery, it just that it may take more than one feature or a combination of features to find them. Let me know if you need more information on the settings or application log details.

I need more info please
mimie

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:41 am

What type of info do you need? It depends on how long or short a pattern strategy and statistics you want.
tdnl46w

Return to Anything Else