Organizational announcement

Organizational announcement

Postby stan » Fri May 26, 2023 10:42 pm

Hello all Expert Lotto users!

I have some news to share with you. My partner, Josef Hakl, is now retired and his official business - the AND Plus, Ltd. company - no longer exists. Although he still does play the lottery with Expert Lotto he's no longer officially connected to Expert Lotto. The company name, address and phone has been already removed from our website. I am the sole owner and distributor of the software.
But nothing changes for you - I will keep posting Expert Lotto updates, fix bugs and add new features. Your current licenses are still valid and you can purchase subscriptions to application updates via our reseller MyCommerce the same way as before. Btw, please note that we haven't increased the prices ever (for 13 years).
You have no doubt noticed that I haven't been much active in the forum and also that there aren't any new features being added. The thing is that I'll be 50 next year and I find it harder every day to spend 8 hours in front of the computer in my day time job and then sit at the computer again to work on Expert Lotto. I'll try to do a better job but please do not expect too much...
If you made a request in the discussion board please do ping me again or just email me about it.

Regards,
Stan
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Organizational announcement

Postby Falcon » Mon May 29, 2023 1:51 am

Stan,
Between yourself and Josef Hakl you have built a great program for wannabee lottery winners - nothing else like it - hugely comprehensive - almost any numerical combination available to help one reduce millions of tickets to a budget sized package. I guess the next stage of development is inclusion of some AI 8) but don't spend too much time on those after hours at the PC

cheers and all the best with your endeavours

falcon
Falcon

Return to Anything Else