Printouts

Printouts

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:34 pm

Hi Stan :finger:
Each week I like to print out the last page from various different sections of expert Lotto after I have updated the latest results (e,g.visual numbers chart for regular & odd & even,winning numbers tables etc ), so I can sit down with the printed out versions & study up for next weeks lotto. However, to print out these pages requires you to go into the various menu screens, select the individual charts that you want to print out, then press the print button .Just wondering if it would be possible to add in some sort of a sub menu (maybe in preferences?), where you could select the print outs that you need , & save the settings (print size, page numbers, etc), that you need each week after updating & then print all the various pages you have selected out in one go instead of having to go through all the individual menu screens to achieve the printouts? Many thanks :-D

Postby stan » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:03 pm

well, this is one of the 'nice to have' features. it won't help (much) winning the jackpot but it's a lot of work to implement. most of the printouts are coming directly from the visual widgets (tables and lists) so the magic 'print all' button would have to iterate all these visual components anyway.

probably better solution would be some sort of scripting engine that would enable to create macro commands for some common tasks. it's quite a lot of work but i'll keep on my mind for some of the future releases...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:09 pm

that would be really great Stan, I really appreciate it.Thanks a lot :-D

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests