updateing numbers

updateing numbers

Postby Paul B » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:29 am

hi,
I cannot update winning number data from the offical lottery websites. I followed the instructions, but can not make it to any site. anyone got some ideas on this?
thank you,
Paul B
Paul B

Postby stan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:12 am

there's a plugin that can download and update winning numbers from the official lottery website automatically. if your lottery is supported you'll see menu 'winning numbers - online update'.

in all other cases you need to update your winning numbers database manually. either one entry at a time - menu 'winning numbers - add' or you can do bulk updates using import wizard.

let me know which lottery you play and i'll provide more detailed instructions.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

up dating numbers

Postby Paul B » Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:20 pm

Stan,
I play the florida lottery,Iwould like to go online to update all of the previous draws.
Thank you,
Paul B
Paul B

Postby stan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:32 pm

i've just uploaded new version of winning numbers online update plugin (version 1.7) that support winning numbers update for florida lotto and florida fantasy 5 lotteries.

to upgrade to the plugin version click menu 'lottery - check for updates' and then choose yes to check for new plugins.

then restart expert lotto and you should have new menu item 'online update' under 'winning numbers'.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests