LETS GIVE STAN A REST

LETS GIVE STAN A REST

Postby alland » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 pm

there has been alot of requests lately and i am also a culprit.

how about we give stan a couple of weeks to do his own lotto .

ONE PERSON CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH, HE IS A MAN NOT A MACHINE.
alland

Postby stan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm

actually in two weeks times i'll have one week vacations, then back in my day-time job for a week then a week off again:)

but it would be really nice to have a few weeks vacations in my expert lotto business as well. in my idle moments i've been thinking about expert lotto 5.0 which will be a complete code rewrite to enable new features like pick 3/4 support, original order of numbers, new user interface and many more. but i need some time to at least sketch out some basic APIs...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby CARBOB » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 pm

[quote=stan]
actually in two weeks times i'll have one week vacations, then back in my day-time job for a week then a week off again:)

but it would be really nice to have a few weeks vacations in my expert lotto business as well. in my idle moments i've been thinking about expert lotto 5.0 which will be a complete code rewrite to enable new features like pick 3/4 support, original order of numbers, new user interface and many more. but i need some time to at least sketch out some basic APIs...
[/quote]

I will be looking forward for this "original order of numbers". Meanwhile, give yourself, wife and Daniel a much deserved vacation. While on vacation, you might be able to come up with some ideas on how to reduce the number of "mouse movements", for some members. FCOL
CARBOB

Postby alland » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:04 pm

[quote=stan]

but it would be REALLY nice to have a few weeks vacations in my expert lotto business as well.

in my idle moments i've been thinking about expert lotto 5.0 which will be a complete code rewrite to enable new features
[/quote]

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR UPGRADE

e.l cost me about $30 aud, dont remember exactly, about 2yrs ago.
i would have paid a lot more knowing what i know now.i initially bought expert lotto because it printed tickets, that alone was enough for me.

come on guys , you know its worth it , lets volunteer to pay for upgrade.
yes there are some that can not afford it and i willing to pay for one of them.
alland

Postby Jerzy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:54 pm

EL has improved very much since I bought it several years ago. Stan usually responds positively to our requests when we ask for new features in this software. El is the best lotto software available on the market. Of course, further improvement is possible and we hope that EL will become even better.

Stan puts a lot of work in the development of this software and deserves to be rewarded for his efforts. I do not mind paying again for this software when the version 5.0 is released.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:22 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
when the version 5.0 is released.
[/quote]
it's more like IF than WHEN at the moment:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Da80th » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:01 pm

[quote=Jerzy]
EL has improved very much since I bought it several years ago. Stan usually responds positively to our requests when we ask for new features in this software. El is the best lotto software available on the market. Of course, further improvement is possible and we hope that EL will become even better.

Stan puts a lot of work in the development of this software and deserves to be rewarded for his efforts. I do not mind paying again for this software when the version 5.0 is released.

Jerzy
[/quote]

I saw several website where you can click on the PayPal link to make gift/donations, I think this is a good idea, what you think?.

May be put the PayPal link in the forum for members to access only?

Da80th
Da80th

Postby alland » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Jerzy]
[/quote]
[/quote]

well , i will just do it now then.

Expert Lotto Pro [#219690]
Reference number: 220901945
Order date: 31-JUL-08
Number of licenses: 1
Licensed to: allan d

thankyou stan , worth every cent
alland

Postby niceguy » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah I agree. Have yourself a total break from E/L Stan, recharge your batteries & come back nice & fresh. You well deserve it. Enjoy!!
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 pm

[quote=alland]
[quote=stan]
[quote=Jerzy]
[/quote]
[/quote]

well , i will just do it now then.

Expert Lotto Pro [#219690]
Reference number: 220901945
Order date: 31-JUL-08
Number of licenses: 1
Licensed to: allan d

thankyou stan , worth every cent
[/quote]

thank you very much, but it wasn't necessary. i'm just happy that you like our software:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests