Serotic Wheeling...

Serotic Wheeling...

Postby Alcymart » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:52 am

Since we now have pairs, triplets, quads etc... surely there must be a way in EL to create or filter down to a Serotic wheel. Would anyone have a clue how I could do this in EL?

A serotic wheel for those unaware gives a 5 in 5 if 5 guaranteed Jackpot for Pick 6 is a 6 in 6 if 6. And No, its not a full wheel, its a reduced wheel.... its a Serotic Wheel.;-)

I attached a picture showing how to create a 10 number serotic wheel with Pencil and Paper to get a better idea on how these wheels are built... THIS IS NO JOKE... from 210 lines down to 10 with a Jackpot guarantee! I want to create these wheels in EL, Help!

Ok, here is a description I got from Lottonet site explaining matrix system aka Serotic wheels...

Matrix wheels (irrespective of the size) are created as PAIRS, TRIPLETS, QUADRUPLETS or QUINTUPLETS. The QUADRUPLETS and QUINTUPLETS are used in Keno type Systems while PAIRS and TRIPLETS are used in Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 or Pick 7 type Systems.

Matrix wheels for PICK 4 games use 2 x 2 Matrix (2 + 2=4) in the System, irrespective of the System size.
If any two pairs out of say 15 pairs (as in System 30) correctly match the 4 winning numbers, the System wins the JACKPOT.

Matrix Systems for PICK 5 games use 2 x 3 Matrix (2 + 3 =5) in the System, irrespective of the System size.
If any one pair and any one triplet out of XX pairs and triplets in that System correctly match the 5 winning numbers, the System wins the JACKPOT.

Matrix Systems for PICK 6 games can have 2 x 2 x 2 Matrix or 3 x 3 Matrix in the System, irrespective of the System size. If any three pairs or any two triplets out of XX pairs or XX triplets in that System correctly match the 6 winning numbers, the System wins the JACKPOT.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alcymart

Update

Postby Alcymart » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:59 am

Ok, well since there were no replies, I started some trial and error and found out that these wheels could be done in EL with the pairs filter however how do I select specific pairs in there?

Anybody know?
Alcymart

Postby CSenior » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:34 pm

To select specific pairs from the Statistics tab. Hold down the CTRL key and left click to highlight or unhighlight pairs from the table.
CSenior

Postby Alcymart » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 pm

thanks CSenior but I knew that...LOL it wasn't the goal of my question. I found out how to make these wheels in EL by trial and error and will prepare a Tutorial this week for all on the subject...
Alcymart

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests