Euromillions Play Slips

Euromillions Play Slips

Postby ekanya » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:06 am

Hi. Has anyone else tried printing to Euromillions play slips? I have and I am having problems with the additional panel; I am unable to place the marks in the right boxes for second and third rows of the lucky numbers. This, it seems, is because the distance between rows is greater than that in the main panel. Can anyone help?
ekanya

Postby stan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:52 pm

the printing setup wizard does not support this type of playslips but you can fix it manually by editing <lottery name>.properties file and adding the two following lines:
[m]playslip.bonus.panel.xwidth=X
playslip.bonus.panel.xheight=Y[/m]
where X and Y are the distance from the left border of bonus section to the beginning of the last box in a section and the distance from the top of bonus section to the beginning of the last box in a section respectively.
see the attached picture.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Euromillions Play Slips

Postby ekanya » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 am

Stan, Thank you for your response above. What program should I use to open, and save, the properties file after editing? Does it matter where I place the lines you suggested?
ekanya

Postby stan » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:15 am

[quote=ekanya:1220222196]
Stan, Thank you for your response above. What program should I use to open, and save, the properties file after editing? Does it matter where I place the lines you suggested?
[/quote]

windows notepad is fine - or any other editor that does not add its own formating.
you can put those lines anywhere in the file
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests