Pinter Definitions for Florida 6/53 Lotto

Postby dabruschi » Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:44 am

Does anyone have the printer definitions for the Florida 6/53 lotto. The printer definition that I have only has 5 panels for the Florida lottery which hasn't been used for years. The panels presently being used for the Florida lottery have 10 panels per playslip. I have tried for about 2 weeks to get the printer playslips wizard to put together the printer definitions for 10 panels for Florida but I just can't get it to print correctly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Dale :-)
dabruschi

Postby stan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 pm

if nobody has the printing setup you can mail us a few playslips (the address is in contact section on the web) and we'll fix the printing setup ourselves.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby dabruschi » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:31 pm

Stan, I will mail out a couple of the new lotto slips for the Florida 6/53 lottery. I have also enclosed a scan of the Florida lotto 6/53 playslip, it is 3 5/8 inches high and 8 1/2 inches long with 10 panels. Thanks.

Dale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dabruschi

Postby dabruschi » Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:09 am

Stan,

I mailed those playslips out about a week ago for the Florida 6/53 lottery. Did you get them? Let me know. Thanks.

Dale
dabruschi

Postby stan » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:16 am

[quote=dabruschi:1221019775]
I mailed those playslips out about a week ago for the Florida 6/53 lottery. Did you get them? Let me know. Thanks.
[/quote]

i'll check with bobes, but he's mostly away from home during week days
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Printer definition files for florida 6/53 lotto playslips ma

Postby dabruschi » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 am

Stan,

I mailed those florida lotto playslips over 3 weeks ago, so the new printer definitions could be made for the florida lotto. Did you get them. I can't really use the program since it is to arduous to make out over 100 playslips. Thanks.
dabruschi

Postby stan » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:16 am

i've just uploaded new playslip definition to our web site. thanks for mailing the playslips.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Printer definition files

Postby dabruschi » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:42 am

Stan,

Now that you have uploaded the new printer definition files, how do I get them into my computer. I have already gone to lottery select, florida was already selected. I went to more, it is not there. I also went to lottery, manager, restore/install, but that didn't work either. I also went to your website, lotteries, florida lottery and downloaded the file and then saved it to my desktop, then opened it, but that didn't work either. Therefore, How do I download the printer definition files into my computer? Please let me know. Thanks.

Dale
dabruschi

Postby stan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:13 am

[quote=dabruschi]
Stan,

Now that you have uploaded the new printer definition files, how do I get them into my computer. I have already gone to lottery select, florida was already selected. I went to more, it is not there. I also went to lottery, manager, restore/install, but that didn't work either. I also went to your website, lotteries, florida lottery and downloaded the file and then saved it to my desktop, then opened it, but that didn't work either. Therefore, How do I download the printer definition files into my computer? Please let me know. Thanks.

Dale
[/quote]

open your browser, download the lottery definition to your disk. rename to downloaded file to 'something.zip', open the zip file and copy the .properties file to your florida lottery folder
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests