NEW FILTER REQUEST

NEW FILTER REQUEST

Postby crichmond67 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:11 pm

I NOTICED IN YOUR FILTER DESCRIPTION SECTION THAT YOU GUYS CAN APPLY A FILTER TO YOUR PROGRAM INSTANTLY UPON REQUEST,BASED ON YOUR LIST OF INSTALLED FILTERS YOU HAVE A GREAT SELECTION.WHAT WOULD MAKE YOUR SOFTWARE EVEN BETTER IN THIS AREA IS ADDING A "LINE WIDTH FILTER" HERE IS A QUICK EXPLANATION USING A PICK 5/36 GAME.LET'S SAY THE NUMBERS DRAWN ARE ( 9,16,20,30,31 ) THE LINE WIDTH WOULD BE "22" YOU GET THIS BY SUBTRACTING THE FIRSTT NUMBER "9" FROM THE LAST NUMBER "31" THE LINE WIDTH BETWEEN 9 AND 31 WOULD BE "22".THE LINE WIDTH GROUPS WOULD BE LIKE THIS (1-9),(10-19),(20-29),(30-39) THIS FILTER ALONG WITH OTHER STRATEGICALLY PLACED FILTERS CAN REALLY REDUCE NUMBER COMBINATIONS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM THAT SEPERATES LINE WIDTH GROUPS IN THIS MANNER AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK ONLY ONE OTHER PROGRAM USES LINE WIDTH FILTERING BUT IT SEPERATES THEM INTO 7 GROUPS INSTEAD OF THE 4 I GAVE YOU WHICH IS MUCH EASIER TOO ANALYSE AND USE.
crichmond67

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 am

you want to set the distance (width) between two positions right?,
Joe

Postby Joe » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:08 am

Crich, I uploaded the filter which you want "Line Width" in my plug-in page, please download the file and give a try and let me know whether its the filter which you looking for, thanks
Joe

NEW FILTER PLUG IN

Postby crichmond67 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Hey Joe, I went too the plugin page but did not see it you only have 3 plugins posted none of which are filter related.
crichmond67

Postby Maryland » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Expert Lotto page click downloads, beta version, joe's plugins
Maryland

Postby Joe » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 am

[quote=crichmond67]Hey Joe, I went too the plugin page but did not see it you only have 3 plugins posted none of which are filter related.[/quote]check this page http://www.expertlotto.com/external/index.htm, download the jar file (Click download) and paste the jar file into your plug-in folder where you have installed the EL, and restart the EL if its already open, you can find this filer under Filter menu, Thanks
Joe

Postby stan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:04 pm

[quote=crichmond67:1224619901]
I NOTICED IN YOUR FILTER DESCRIPTION SECTION THAT YOU GUYS CAN APPLY A FILTER TO YOUR PROGRAM INSTANTLY UPON REQUEST,BASED ON YOUR LIST OF INSTALLED FILTERS YOU HAVE A GREAT SELECTION.WHAT WOULD MAKE YOUR SOFTWARE EVEN BETTER IN THIS AREA IS ADDING A "LINE WIDTH FILTER" HERE IS A QUICK EXPLANATION USING A PICK 5/36 GAME.LET'S SAY THE NUMBERS DRAWN ARE ( 9,16,20,30,31 ) THE LINE WIDTH WOULD BE "22" YOU GET THIS BY SUBTRACTING THE FIRSTT NUMBER "9" FROM THE LAST NUMBER "31" THE LINE WIDTH BETWEEN 9 AND 31 WOULD BE "22".THE LINE WIDTH GROUPS WOULD BE LIKE THIS (1-9),(10-19),(20-29),(30-39) THIS FILTER ALONG WITH OTHER STRATEGICALLY PLACED FILTERS CAN REALLY REDUCE NUMBER COMBINATIONS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM THAT SEPERATES LINE WIDTH GROUPS IN THIS MANNER AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY LUCK ONLY ONE OTHER PROGRAM USES LINE WIDTH FILTERING BUT IT SEPERATES THEM INTO 7 GROUPS INSTEAD OF THE 4 I GAVE YOU WHICH IS MUCH EASIER TOO ANALYSE AND USE.
[/quote]
try 'ticket numbers range' filter with setting 'the maximum difference of every 5 neighbouring numbers in the ticket is x to y'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

LINE WIDTH FILTER

Postby crichmond67 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I manually downloaded this filter plus some other ones you have on your Plugin Page,my problem is once they are loaded into the software I'm not sure which ones they are in the filter section of the program.I opened the filter tab and a list of filters is displayed but I'm not sure which one is the LINE WIDTH, is the name different once the filter is loaded? I did not see the name LINE WIDTH,the filters were loaded because the program said they were succesfully!!! (thanks for you help) by the way I just purchased the program and so far I'm very pleased with all the various features and can't wait too use it I had too make a new lottery because you don't have FANTASY 5 for my state but the New Lottery Wizard is excellent!!!
crichmond67

Postby stan » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:34 pm

contact joe to find out what the label for line width filter is and where to find it in filter menu.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests