Pinter Definitions for Badger 5

Pinter Definitions for Badger 5

Postby Sledge » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 am

Hello folks,

Just wondering if anyone has the printer definitions for WI Badger 5/31 lotto by chance. I though I had asked previously but was unable to find the post.

Anyhow pic is attached if anyone has a clue on how to get this play slip setup I'd be eternally grateful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sledge

re: print definitions

Postby Elpidio » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:01 am

Hi Slegde,

Please try to open the attache document I think this might help you. Hope I attached it right.
The procedure is like this:
Open your Badger 5 lotto. Go to Menu > Lottery > Manager > Edit Settings. In the payslip setup select “3â€￾ columns of boxes in each panel. Select “from left to rightâ€￾ boxes in the panel are ordered. Then “0â€￾ offset in the 1st panel’s row. Click next, next select â€￾mmâ€￾ ,
Next select “5â€￾ panels in the slip Click next . Use an mm measurement rule and measure X and Y values of Panels 1 to 5 according to
Attached image, the rest is self explanatory in the Lottery Editor Wizard. Any small misalignment in the Test Print, adjust it in your
Computer. “Happy New Year in advanceâ€￾

Elpidio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Elpidio

Postby Sledge » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:23 pm

I was able to get this nailed down. Thanks for the image Elpidio that helped me greatly!
Sledge

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests