Lotto Pro Question for Stan

Lotto Pro Question for Stan

Postby JOE BLOW » Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Dear Stan,

Can one use the predictions to help set the lines for Win History?

Let me explain, in trying to get the jackpot, you have to estimate the 0 to -10 positions of the graphs.

Now when you run the predictions, it tells you if graph 0 s going up or down for example. My question is can one use this information to estimate the future position for the graph for the 0 ? Here if it is going down then I set the position how far down it will go.

IS THIS CORRECT STAN?

ALSO WHEN YOU MOVE YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PREDICTIONS IT GIVES YOU A PATTERN NUMBER, MY QUESTION STAN, IS HOW CAN ONE USE THIS PATTERN TO HELP SET THE GRAPH?

I await your kind answer. 8-(
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm

[quote=JOE BLOW:1234461254]
Dear Stan,

Can one use the predictions to help set the lines for Win History?

Let me explain, in trying to get the jackpot, you have to estimate the 0 to -10 positions of the graphs.

Now when you run the predictions, it tells you if graph 0 s going up or down for example. My question is can one use this information to estimate the future position for the graph for the 0 ? Here if it is going down then I set the position how far down it will go.

IS THIS CORRECT STAN?
[/quote]
correct

ALSO WHEN YOU MOVE YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PREDICTIONS IT GIVES YOU A PATTERN NUMBER, MY QUESTION STAN, IS HOW CAN ONE USE THIS PATTERN TO HELP SET THE GRAPH?

that's just a parameter describing the prediction process details. personally, i'd favor predictions results with smaller pattern sizes (10 or less)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 pm

I have another question for Stan.

I want to use the absolute values of the predictions.

However in back testing you click on the zero column to adjust the values.

But when predictions are run, you cannot click on the zero column.

And when I enter the predicted values in the Wining number chart sums with +- 10 values, and hit the sums like back testing, and click OK, I get all tickets filtered out.

Why is this so?
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:14 am

[quote=JOE BLOW]
I have another question for Stan.

I want to use the absolute values of the predictions.

However in back testing you click on the zero column to adjust the values.

But when predictions are run, you cannot click on the zero column.
[/quote]
???

And when I enter the predicted values in the Wining number chart sums with +- 10 values, and hit the sums like back testing, and click OK, I get all tickets filtered out.

Why is this so?

because the predictor just looks at a series of numbers looking for repeating patterns. it know nothing about the actual meaning of those numbers. so it may happen that the predicted value is outside the possible range of wnh sum values for given column.
you can lookup the maximum possible range of sum values in the filter window and then check whether the predicted value fits into that range.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 am

'because the predictor just looks at a series of numbers looking for repeating patterns. it know nothing about the actual meaning of those numbers. so it may happen that the predicted value is outside the possible range of wnh sum values for given column.
you can lookup the maximum possible range of sum values in the filter window and then check whether the predicted value fits into that range."

As I recall none was out side the range.

I just run the Min & Max Ranges for cash five Texas, and printed it out, next time I try I will compare and let you with screen shots if possible.
JOE BLOW

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests