Number groups Repeats

Number groups Repeats

Postby niceguy » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:21 am

hi Stan or anyone else. Is there anywhere in Expert Lotto that we can see how many numbers in a number group have repeated from last week, or repeated from any given amont of weeks. eg how many number group numbers have come up in the latest draw from say the last 3 weeks number groups results?
niceguy

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:57 pm

sorry, don't know what you mean here. provide more details pls
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:13 am

It's a little hard to explain really, but I was wondering if it would be possible ( in version 5 maybe?) to include another chart for number groups. I am refering in particular to the chart in statistics/winning numbers/number groups. Only the difference in the new chart would be that instead of having the number 1 (as it is at present), it would have a number in it's place that represents how many draws it is since that particular group came up. This would be particularly helpful when dealing with larger numbers of groups (eg I mostly use 20 number groups), in selecting which groups to use or eliminate in the next draw. (Maybe the present chart could be modified to show this??) Hope you can folllow this ok. Keep up the excellent work!
niceguy

Postby stan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 am

if you add 'single numbers' filter to filter stats table you'll get all sorts of stats parameters for the selected group of numbers, including the number of draws since the last hit of that group.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:07 am

Thanks Stan. Just what I wanted.
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests