Strange Behaver Of Expert Lotto Pro

Strange Behaver Of Expert Lotto Pro

Postby JOE BLOW » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Here is what is happening to me, I set the horizontal lines wide apart to capture the wining numbers, AND DID CAPTURE THE WINNING NUMBERS AFTER FILTERING.

Now after moving around in the program looking at various stats etc. and undoing some of the tickets generated. (I undo until I get the full generated tickets)

I run the WN wining numbers sum filter again, the same setting, and lo and behold the WINNING NUMBERS ARE NO LONGER THERE AFTER FILTERING.

It is as if there is a Ghost that is deliberately causing confusion.

I close the program, restart it, go the WNNING NUMBERS HISTORY FILTER and redo the filtering again I cannot find the winning numbers.

Also when doing the single numbers filter, after undoing some of the tickets filtered, THE PROGRAM SIMPLY FREEZES UP. Why is this?

I am getting frustrated, because it appears the integration is not working smoothly.

Stan I need your kind and expert opinion here.
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:11 am

[quote=JOE BLOW]
Here is what is happening to me, I set the horizontal lines wide apart to capture the wining numbers, AND DID CAPTURE THE WINNING NUMBERS AFTER FILTERING.

Now after moving around in the program looking at various stats etc. and undoing some of the tickets generated. (I undo until I get the full generated tickets)

I run the WN wining numbers sum filter again, the same setting, and lo and behold the WINNING NUMBERS ARE NO LONGER THERE AFTER FILTERING.

It is as if there is a Ghost that is deliberately causing confusion.

I close the program, restart it, go the WNNING NUMBERS HISTORY FILTER and redo the filtering again I cannot find the winning numbers.
[/quote]
i doubt you can move the chart ranges to exactly same positions as in previous run of expert lotto (unless you write the range values down). you might have also changed the selection of winning numbers, added/removed some draws into your database. it's hard to tell...
anyway, if you write the sum range down, or export/import them to ms excel from filter window then running the filter with same sum values and the same winning numbers database will always produce the same results.

Also when doing the single numbers filter, after undoing some of the tickets filtered, THE PROGRAM SIMPLY FREEZES UP. Why is this?

look for file error.log in your expert lotto installation folder. if it's there, email it to me and i'll check what's going on there
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 am

"i doubt you can move the chart ranges to exactly same positions as in previous run of expert lotto (unless you write the range values down). you might have also changed the selection of winning numbers, added/removed some draws into your database. it's hard to tell...
anyway, if you write the sum range down, or export/import them to ms excel from filter window then running the filter with same sum values and the same winning numbers database will always produce the same results."

I did not reset the charts, just used the values already inputed into WN winning numbers filter sums.
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 am

[quote=JOE BLOW]
"i doubt you can move the chart ranges to exactly same positions as in previous run of expert lotto (unless you write the range values down). you might have also changed the selection of winning numbers, added/removed some draws into your database. it's hard to tell...
anyway, if you write the sum range down, or export/import them to ms excel from filter window then running the filter with same sum values and the same winning numbers database will always produce the same results."

I did not reset the charts, just used the values already inputed into WN winning numbers filter sums.
[/quote]

well, then you've either changed the selection of winning numbers or changed some other conditions in the filter window
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests