Why Do We Study Winning Numbers History?

Why Do We Study Winning Numbers History?

Postby JOE BLOW » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:43 pm

Under this heading it states in no 2.

"Click the header of column labeled "0" to sort the numbers in ascending order according to their occurrences in the winning numbers history."

Why is it you cannot do this when you run predictions? and not testing?

Also can one use the absolute numbers from the horizontal graphs?

And input those numbers in the Wining Numbers History Filter-Sums tab?

And run for the tickets generated?
JOE BLOW

Postby m4rv1n » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:13 am

omg
m4rv1n

Postby CSenior » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 am

Joe - For a better understanding of WN History you have to read the help files and examples, then re-read them again, then re-read them one more time and then apply what you have learned to your lottery. If it does not work right off the start try thinking outside the box and experiment with your lottery until you get the right mix of filters and WN History. Also, try to read a lot of the older posts on this site. The older posts (including attachments) contain a wealth of knowledge from expert EL users including Stan and Bobes. Your posts are starting to remind me of a user by the name of Alcymart which shared a lot with us but sometimes did not have a full understanding of the program.

Thanks,
CSenior
CSenior

Postby JOE BLOW » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:48 am

"Joe - For a better understanding of WN History you have to read the help files and examples, then re-read them again, then re-read them one more time and then apply what you have learned to your lottery. If it does not work right off the start try thinking outside the box and experiment with your lottery until you get the right mix of filters and WN History. Also, try to read a lot of the older posts on this site. The older posts (including attachments) contain a wealth of knowledge from expert EL users including Stan and Bobes. Your posts are starting to remind me of a user by the name of Alcymart which shared a lot with us but sometimes did not have a full understanding of the program."

I admit you sound like a lot like Alcymart. Do you really understand what I am talking about?
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:14 am

[quote=JOE BLOW]
Do you really understand what I am talking about?
[/quote]

i'm sorry but i don't
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:49 am

Unfortunately the instructions given for screen shots did not work, so I am left with explaining.
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am

[quote=JOE BLOW:1235026194]
Unfortunately the instructions given for screen shots did not work, so I am left with explaining.
[/quote]

well, read the documentation for your operating system. it's explained there

alternatively, there are some screen capture applications you try instead
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests