Winning Number history charts

Winning Number history charts

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:11 pm

Hi Styan,
Is there any way we can adjust the "default" setting of the min & max ranges in the winning number history charts. e.g.. my charts show values of min-3 and max value of +3 when you first bring up the charts. However, I prefer to have a setting of min-5 and max +5 when I first bring the charts up. Is there a way that you can adjust this default setting?, apart from going to the chart & dragging the min & max lines up or down? This is because at the moment I am working with a min & max of 5 and I find each time I go into a different chart to study whether it will go above or below 5 it resets it'self back to max & min of 3.

Postby stan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:30 pm

the range tool settings are the same for all expert lotto charts, it's +/-5% of the average value (or +/-10%, i'm not sure, please consult applicatin's context help).

but i can add an option to wn history preferences to set these values.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:53 am

Hi stan
Many thanks for that. If you could add the option in, it would be really great. Also it would be great to be able to print out all eleven charts in one go, (i.e. 0 to -1), instead of having to go to each one & print it out separately.

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:31 am

you want to print all curves in a single chart (which is already possible) or to have eleven printouts from one button click only?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:49 am

hi Stan
11 different printouts from one button. ( so you can print each one out & study it individually)

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:18 am

i guess all the printed charts should automatically shift their values by the minimum value to get better reading, right?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:51 am

Sorry Stan Not quite sure I understand what you mean

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:19 pm

there's option 'shift minimum by' in the chart settings window that you can use to subtract given value from all chart points thus visually increasing the differences between chart points.
this option is especially useful for wn history columns -10, -9 etc.

i think this option should be on by default when bulk-printing wn history charts.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:49 pm

Hi Stan. I tried that but it seems to move both the min & max up or down together ? & not actually increase the distance between the min & max lines & when you go out of the chart & back into it, the settings seem to change.

Postby stan » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:00 pm

it works like this:
let's say that the max value in a chart is '100' and minimum value is '80'.
let's also assume that the height of the chart window is 100 pixels.
by default the max value will be at pixel '100' and the min value will be displayed at pixel '80' (measured from the bottom of the chart area). there won't be any points at vertical locations '0' to '80'.

now if you shift the minimum value by '80' then the min value will be displayed at pixel '0' and the max value will be still at pixel '100'. all remaining chart points will be displayed throughout the whole height of the chart area thus making the differences more distinguishable.

this applies to all charts in expert lotto, not just the wn history charts.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:09 pm

Thanks Stan Got ya!! :-)

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests