Winning number history filter

Winning number history filter

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:58 am

Hi Stan,
Just wondering if there is any chance of putting a print button on the WN history sums filter . This is because each week I like to take a few systems using the history sums filter & would like to make a printout of each system I use before losing the figures when the filter gets reset. Then after the lotto draw I can check the print outs against the results to see how close I was. :-D it would be a very handy feature to have.

Postby stan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:03 am

ok. and do you wish to print the table only or other filter settings as well?

print the table is just a few lines of code. but if i have to print other info as well then it'll be much more work (custom printing). pls note that you can also press 'alt+printscreen' key and paste the screenshot of the filter window to e.g. ms word/ms paint and print it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:17 am

Hi Stan
All I really want is to be able to print the min & max readings out for 0 to -10, history index, so that after the drawing I can check my bets to see how close I was. I have been using the alt+ printscreen method , but find it a bit long winded when you have 15 to 20 different systems to print out . ( I don't necessarily bet on them all, just track the numbers for future reference.) It would be a feature I would use a lot. Many thanks. :-D

Postby stan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:22 am

alright, printing the table only is no big deal
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:29 pm

Hey, that would be really great Stan. :-D Thanks for that

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests