Accessing New Forum

Accessing New Forum

Postby Maryland » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:36 pm

It took me two days to get onto the new forum. And I noticed that only one of the regulars besides myself have made a post. So if you are in the same boat I was in here is how you do it. Go to login, put in your username and click you forgot your password. It will send a new password to the email addy you had before. Use the new password to logon then you can change it back to your old password once your in.
Maryland

Re: Accessing New Forum

Postby Viking » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi Stan!

I am trying to make a replay on the forum, but when I try to attach an image I get this message “Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached”. I have tried different browsers and image formats, but it is all the same.

Regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby stan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 pm

Viking wrote:I am trying to make a replay on the forum, but when I try to attach an image I get this message “Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached”. I have tried different browsers and image formats, but it is all the same.

try again pls, i've increased the attachments quota
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Viking » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

stan wrote:
Viking wrote:I am trying to make a replay on the forum, but when I try to attach an image I get this message “Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached”. I have tried different browsers and image formats, but it is all the same.

try again pls, i've increased the attachments quota

I have just tried to do it a few times, but the error message is the same as before. The image file is just a 24.8 kB PNG file.
Viking

Postby stan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am

ok, i've increased the quota yet again and it should work this time
but i'll have to delete some old attachments and/or posts as the attachments folder is filling up on our server
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests