New Zealand Result download

New Zealand Result download

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:56 am

Hi There
I have been trying to download the past New Zealand lotto results for inclusion in your excellent program. So far no luck. The only ones I can download seem to have the game number only..i.e. no date included., & I could not seem to therefore get them enter into lotto expert. Just wondering if there is any way I can enter them into Lotto Expert without the date having to be included? Or if you could tell me from where to download the past N.Z. reults so they will go into Lotto Expert. We are nearly up to lotto game number 1000. Is it possible to put all these games reults into Lotto Expert or is there a maximum amount of past results you can enter. Many thanks

Postby stan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:38 am

try this link:

http://lotto.nzpages.co.nz/nzlotto.csv

it has draw dates as well. just download the file and then copy & paste its contents into winning numbers import wizard.

email us your lottery settings and we'll provide a plugin for online winning numbers update using the link above. ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

past N.Z. Results download

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:32 am

Did that ........it works fine. (Thanks) There was however, a difference in the total number of winning games entered . The total to download was 896 game results & Expert Lotto said there was only 891 games added to the program.I tried it twice & I know I copied & pasted everything from the results ( i.e. I didn't miss any out). How do I find out which games have been missed? Is it possible to include the game NUMBER besides the date of the game somehow? This would make refering back to previous draws far easier & help me track down which games are missing. If you can not include the game number at present is it possible to include an update to do this?

Postby stan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:46 am

the missing results are probably due to "invalid" draw dates in the file being imported, i.e. some draw was due for some national holiday so it was postponed to another day (e.g. monday instead of sunday). expert lotto ignores all draw dates that do not follow the pattern defined in the lottery setup wizard.

click menu winning numbers - add to see which draws are missing.

it is possible to extend expert lotto to include draw numbers however it means the file format of the winning number database won't be backwards compatible with previous versions. and i'd rather avoid that.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests