A LOT OF NERVOUS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A LOT OF NERVOUS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby JOE BLOW » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 am

I am surprised at the response I am getting from the MAL WARE THREAD.

It looks like some people are only interested in damage control rather than fix the problem.

A word to Stan do you plan to sell version 5 with the Tdropper Trojan attached?

Would it not be better to research this Trojan and remove it?

How would it look for some one to pay $60.00 for version 5 , and go with the silly argument of PadawanLotto stating that the Trojan is low threat?

Look people will have the same problem as me, if this Trojan is not removed.

This Trojan originates from TOSHIBA BUSINESS LAPTOPS.

You programmers need to hold TOSHIBA feet to the fire for this Trojan.

All I did was raise an alarm to Trojan. No spy ware or viruses should be in lotto downloads. :!:
JOE BLOW

Re: A LOT OF NERVOUS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 am

Joe, I really think your overly worried about Avira's false positive reporting Tdropper Trojan, your the only one here that has found it in a Virus Scan here, and TR/Dropper.Gen Trojan is hardly a in the wild virus as its been around for years, that said most AV's would have Signatures for this in there Definition Database.
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:49 pm

JOE BLOW wrote:It looks like some people are only interested in damage control rather than fix the problem.

How would it look for some one to pay $60.00 for version 5 , and go with the silly argument of PadawanLotto stating that the Trojan is low threat?

This Trojan originates from TOSHIBA BUSINESS LAPTOPS.

You programmers need to hold TOSHIBA feet to the fire for this Trojan.

Joe, maybe you need to update your product version of Avira, Engine version 7.04.00.34 detects false TR/dropper, the version that I have is 8.02.04.02 and it didn't detect any TR/Dropper. Stan is the programer and he already told you that he doesn't own a TOSHIBA BUSINESS LAPTOP. As far as my silly argument stating that the Trojan is low threat, I got that straight from Avira, see attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:22 pm

JOE BLOW wrote:A word to Stan do you plan to sell version 5 with the Tdropper Trojan attached?

yes, i do plan to sell version 5 but there's not trojan in it. just because one antivirus from 30 finds a trojan using heuristics set to high levels doesn't mean there actually is any trojan.
as i posted before, nobody's forcing you to use or buy expert lotto.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Red Devil » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 am

Stan,

In light of this latest post, I would personally like to thank you for all your dedication, time and effort that you put into providing us with this excellent software. I have been using Expert Lotto for 4 years now and have felt extremely comfortable in downloading and using the updates that you have provided during this period. I have never felt at risk using any update or download that you have provided. To me you are an exceptional and experienced programmer who knows what he is doing and would never provide anything that would cause damage to my PC or include in an update anything that would cause me concern. I would like to call on fellow users who have used this program to support you against the claim made by Joe Blow. In fact when I look at his posts they are mainly detrimental to the software and would suggest to him, if he doesn't like it or feels insecure, it's simple, Go somewhere else!!!!!!!

RD
Red Devil

Postby Maryland » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:20 am

Red Devil,
This will be my one and only post, I don't like feeding threads of this sort. Stan can handle his own.
Maryland

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests