Playslip marks

Playslip marks

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:08 am

Hi There
Just wondering if it is possible to alter the shape of the marks lotto Expert prints into the number boxes when printing out play slips. The way it is set up at the moment it prints out a sort of "Egg" shape into the playslip boxes. Is it possible to change that to a more straighter line shape, as though you had placed a pen mark in the boxes? The reason I ask this is that a straight line appears to take up descripancies in the printer better than the "egg" shaped mark...........ie the lines inside the boxes are not always exactly in the centre of the box due to variations in the printer, & I have found that with a straight line it does not seem to matter so much if the positiion of the line varies a little from the centre. Many thanks
Niceguy

Postby stan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:30 am

no problem, we'll add a switch into the playslip priting window so that you can choose between the current shape (which is a circle or an elipse) and a regular rectangle.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

playslip marks

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:50 am

Thanks for that. Will this come out with the next upgrade?? Many thanks
Alan

Postby stan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:08 am

yes, it'll be in the next update, it's simple enough a change.

however i don't know when the next release will come out. there's a couple of new filters (the optimizer and other) that need to be documented in application's context help. so maybe sometime towards the end of the next week...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests