Wheels

Wheels

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:01 pm

Once again.....congratulations in producing such an excellent product. Just like to point out that in your home page that there is no mention of being able add your own wheels into expert Lotto. This is a feature which many serious lotto players make extensive use of., & may be hesitating to buy Expert Lotto, not realising that it IS possible to add your own wheels. I suggest you mention ( some where on your homepage) the fact that you can add your own wheels into the program..............(Just thought it might boost your sales a bit!!)
I also found your Expert Lotto home page hard to find when doing a Google search for it. ..others might find the same............maybe you are loosing potential customers?

Postby stan » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:14 pm

thanx for the tip, we'll update our website when the new release is out.

as for the google search - we're still testing the market only. ;-) we submitted our software to a couple of shareware sites, search engines and also to some lottery related discussion boards to see how people will react to our software.

except for a few reactions like 'i don't understand it so it must be a crap', the feedback is very positive. we're considering some sort of paid advertising in the new future.

we also have an affiliate program if you (or anybody) are interested in selling our software. :gun:
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PatrickKim » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:06 pm

The easiest way would be adding a wheel through an "Add a Wheel Wizard".
That way it would be a noticeable menu item which limits mistakes and complaints to a minimum, plus making it easy to all users.
PatrickKim

Postby stan » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:12 pm

[quote=PatrickKim]
The easiest way would be adding a wheel through an "Add a Wheel Wizard".
That way it would be a noticeable menu item which limits mistakes and complaints to a minimum, plus making it easy to all users.
[/quote]

and what do you suggest such a wizard should do besides loading a text file into the package?

i agree that this feature is not very noticeable, we're open to suggetions and ideas ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PatrickKim » Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:24 pm

Can you tell us what kind of a delimeter is used when importing a wheel into ExpertLotto, pls?
PatrickKim

Postby stan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:40 pm

[quote=PatrickKim:1102170279]
Can you tell us what kind of a delimeter is used when importing a wheel into ExpertLotto, pls?
[/quote]

the delimiter for wheel (and any other text file) can be any of the following characters:

- comma ','
- semicolon ';'
- tab / tabelator
- space ' '
- colon ':'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests