Position filter

Position filter

Postby PatrickKim » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:01 am

First, I'd like to congratulate you on your new LottoExpert program.

From what i saw, (and it will take some time to really understand all of it's features) it semms very nice and with some improvements, could become one of the best.

Anyway, I'd like to suggest a ball position filter which can be a very useful feature.

For example, the 1st ball ranges X to Y
the 2nd ball ranges T to Z ..........
where X,Y,Z... are user defined values.

That way we can eliminate tickets like: 22,23,25,27,29,31 when the stats show me 1st ball's range 1-18, for examle.

Patrick
PatrickKim

Filtering

Postby Bobes » Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:47 pm

It could be done for example using "Visual Package Page" . You can check the required numbers on playslip (numbers are highlighted in toolbar) and then you can use function (below listbox with tips) "Remove match in" checking undesired counts from your selection. For example you wish use any three numbers from selection 13 to 23. So click relevant numbers in playslip. Then check the boxes "0" , "1", "2", "4", "5", "6" next the label "Remove match in" (box "3" remains unchecked). Only tips containg any three numbers from selection are left in the package. :-)
Bobes

Postby PatrickKim » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:27 am

thanks Hakl :)

but i meant a to have a way of eliminating tickets according to minimum - maximum range for each ball. 1st ball can be between 1 and 18, 2nd ball between 2 and 22, ..... for examle.

Anyway, your example just answeared me another question ... :-D
PatrickKim

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests