Odd/even chart

Odd/even chart

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:39 pm

Just wondering if it would be possible to include an odd even numbers chart in the statistics or history part of Expert lotto. This chart would differ from the present charts in that it would be set out the same as the "visual winning chart", but on the left -hand side have all the even numbers ( 2-4-6-8-10 etc) & on the right hand side all the odd numbers(1-3-5-7-9-11 etc) . This would be a fantastic feature to have as many people bet on odd or even numbers only,and for those that don't it would help make the job of choosing odd-even balance far easier., and would be a very good selling point for the priogram. I would also have thought from a programing point of view would be fairly straigght forward to do as all you would have to do is re-arrange the numbers at the top of the visual winning numbers chart. I know I would make a very large amount of use from such a feature,and I am sure oters would too. Any chance of putting it in an upgrade?? Hope you can. Kindest regards Alan

Postby PatrickKim » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:57 pm

I agree with niceguy.
PatrickKim

Postby stan » Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:19 pm

i didn't get how the chart should look like (visual winning chart?).

can you pls outline the chart layout? in a text format or post or email us some simple figure...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:32 pm

thanx for the email, it's all clear to me now and it's been added to our TODO list.

if you can think of any other number layout for the visual table header besides all odd numbers on the left and all even numbers on the right, pls feel free to post it here.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:37 pm

i added this feature into the new beta version, which you can download from here:
http://www.expertlotto.com/files/tmp/expertlotto.jar

let me know how you like it, it seems a bit confusing to me :vogel:
the new 4.0.10 release will be out before this weekend, but no help pages update though. there's not enough time...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests