latest version download

latest version download

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:16 am

Hi I just tried downloading the latest version of Expert Lotto (Bare v4.0.10) but upon installing it the program reverted to the old version ( v4.0.9) Just wondering what I am doing wrong.? :motz:

Postby stan » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:41 am

i uploaded the new release to a temp folder and forgot to move them to the proper download folder. sorry about it, pls download again. :red:
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:01 pm

Ah! .....downloaded to new version ok now. (thanks for that) Just wondering how you adjust the playslip checkmarks, also how you switch the number layout in the visual package & winning numbers page??
Also how do we update our printed out manuals? (assuming the user manual will be updated to include the new features) , ......i.e will we be able to just add in the extra pages to our exsisting manual, or do we need to download the new manual & print it out again?

Postby stan » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:34 am

the documentation is being updated at the moment and will be available sometime next week. we're also studying the impact of the optimizer so that we can provide some hints how to use it effectively. :finger:
when the documentation is available you can just print out the updated sections (new filters, visual package and visual winning numbers pages).

until then pls see the brief description of the new features in the news section or feel free to ask here. ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests