Prediction

Prediction

Postby Maryland » Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:35 pm

Still not knowlegeable of all the features of Expert Lotto I have gotten down to the hundreds of tickets for the winner. I'm using another program for prediction then using Lotto Expert for the filtering. I can't wait for the prediction implementation for Expert Lotto and minimizing filter. Filtering from over half a million down to 2 to 5 hundred is pretty darn good. :-D You guys are definitely on the right track. :gun:
Maryland

Postby stan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:31 pm

we're glad you like our software. ;-)

however do not bet on the new predictor too much, it may turn out that it doesn't work at all.
if you're interested we can give you an early access to a beta version when it's ready and you (and anybody else) can help us to test it and fine tune it to see if it can provide any good predictions.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

beta version

Postby maroc » Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:32 pm

how to get the beta version.
thank you
maroc

Postby stan » Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:48 pm

there's no beta version yet. :-) we're just putting together the algorithm(s) for the predictor at the moment.

you'll be notified when something useable is available.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:52 am

C - A predictor plugin based on the WN History page features. The plugin will provide a table of numbers sorted by their probability of hit in the next draw. The good thing is that the algorithm will be reproducible so it'll be possible to back-test it and 'train' or fine-tune it on previous draws. The bad thing is that it may turn out as no good at all.

Get anywhere on this Stan?
Maryland

Postby stan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:37 am

[quote=Maryland:1111477930]
C - A predictor plugin based on the WN History page features. The plugin will provide a table of numbers sorted by their probability of hit in the next draw. The good thing is that the algorithm will be reproducible so it'll be possible to back-test it and 'train' or fine-tune it on previous draws. The bad thing is that it may turn out as no good at all.

Get anywhere on this Stan?
[/quote]

i'm busy with getting version 4.1 completed but as i was told other members of our team has been developing some ideas in the mean time...
then it should be fairly easy to plug the predictor code to the filter stats page to verify its results.

but i must stress again - we're not going to release the predictor (not even a beta version) unless it provides half-decent resutls at least. ;-)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests