test print

test print

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:34 am

Hi There Just wondering if it would be possible to set up a test print under the print menu . This would be very handy as you could check the alignment of the markings on the playslips to make sure they are still accurate before printing a large amount of playslips. This would also save you having to go through all the sub menu screens to do a test print out. It would need to be a test print out where every box had a mark placed in it.
Also the email I have just received from you said version 4.0.10 has just been released. Shouldn't this read version 4.0.11 has just been released??
Just wondering too, if it is possible to retain your loggin settings so you don't have to muck around putting in your name & password in each time you want to loggin to your site. (That is an option to make it possible to automatically loggin to the site) Very handy when you only have one computer & are the only person using it.
Kindest Regards
Niceguy

Postby stan » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:13 pm

[quote=niceguy]
Hi There Just wondering if it would be possible to set up a test print under the print menu . This would be very handy as you could check the alignment of the markings on the playslips to make sure they are still accurate before printing a large amount of playslips. This would also save you having to go through all the sub menu screens to do a test print out. It would need to be a test print out where every box had a mark placed in it.
[/quote]
this option is already available. there's a test only option in the print playslips window. if you select this option only one playslip will be printed with all check boxes filled. so you can check their positions and make correction using the print margin correction fields as necessary.

[quote=niceguy]
Also the email I have just received from you said version 4.0.10 has just been released. Shouldn't this read version 4.0.11 has just been released??
[/quote]
i've recycled a previous email i sent to the news mailing list and i forgot to change the version number. the lastest version is 4.0.11.

[quote=niceguy]
Just wondering too, if it is possible to retain your loggin settings so you don't have to muck around putting in your name & password in each time you want to loggin to your site. (That is an option to make it possible to automatically loggin to the site) Very handy when you only have one computer & are the only person using it.
Kindest Regards
Niceguy
[/quote]
auto-login is available. click control panel in the top menu, then select board appearance and make sure that the automatic re-login with cookies option is on.
if the option is on already and you still have problems loging in then maybe your firewall or antivirus software may be deleting the cookies.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Printing playslips

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:18 pm

Further to my previous comments regarding printing out a test playslip, I find that you cannot get into print a "test playslip" unless you go into generator, & generate a set of numbers. I find that unless you do this the playslip heading under the print menu remains greyed out., & you cannot therefore print a test playslip (which prints a mark in each number of each panel on the playslip, to test the printer is working ok). It would be less hastle if you could go into the print menu & then into a test playslip sub menu & do a test print out from there. ? Do you think the program could be modified to do this? once again many thanks

Postby stan » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:41 pm

ok, no problem
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests