printing from statistics

printing from statistics

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:15 pm

Just wondering if would be possible to add a print button to each of the remaining pages under the statistics heading, (thatis the ones that don't already have one), so that you can print out the information & study it without having to have the computer going. In particular I am thinking of the charts under the statistics header, that don't appear to have a print button any where on the page. Also when printing out information from the statistics header,the print appears quite small. Is it possible to adjust the print so that it comes out arger? Once again no glitches yet with the Beta version. Many thanks for your valued help. You certainly have the best lotto progrme going, with fantastic customer support to follow up!! (Keep up the fabulous work!)

Postby stan » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:35 pm

it is possible to print out the charts as well, but i'm not sure the printed charts would provide much value as you don't have the tooltip popup telling you the value of the chart data point.
but it shouldn't be that difficult to add such an option...

as for the print size - some tables can be very large (e.g. keno lotteries) and may not fit on a single page. but i can add an option to the preferences window to enlarge all printouts by e.g. 30% or 50%
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

statistic chart printouts

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:48 am

that would be very much appreciated Stan. Thanks for that.

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests