News icons on the tools bar

News icons on the tools bar

Postby Picsou » Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Stan

is it possible to have some differents icons on the tool bar or to add some customisable icon depending of your game, to have immediatly on the package all the tickets of your game.
ex: 6/ 49, 5/39, ...

One click >>> all the combinaisons of your game in the package

it's will be more easy that to go the the package and generate all combinaisons of a game when you make a lot of simulations on pasts draws.

If someone have also ideas of customizables icons, let he say to Stan

Thank's
cdt
Picsou

Postby Falcon » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 am

Hi Picsou,

Nearly the same as a topic further down this thread 'Extra Functions on Tool Bar' which has fortunately at least made it onto a list of things to do.

cheers

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:20 pm

[quote=Picsou:1201457135]
Stan

is it possible to have some differents icons on the tool bar or to add some customisable icon depending of your game, to have immediatly on the package all the tickets of your game.
ex: 6/ 49, 5/39, ...

One click >>> all the combinaisons of your game in the package

it's will be more easy that to go the the package and generate all combinaisons of a game when you make a lot of simulations on pasts draws.

If someone have also ideas of customizables icons, let he say to Stan

Thank's
cdt
[/quote]

i'm afraid the current implementation of ticket package would always require some sort of ticket generator to fill it up. so your button on the toolbar would essentially do the same as the ticket generator window does so you wouldn't save much time.
but as i mentioned elsewhere i'm playing with complete ui rewrite as the current user interface is getting crowded and there are many different way the application could serve better (for example it would be nice to see table and chart at the same time, see more than one table at the same time etc...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests