If you can't win the lottery,,then change its rules

If you can't win the lottery,,then change its rules

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:08 pm

Has anyone read/bought a book by stefan Vandevelde entitled "If you can't win the lottery,then change its rules" Sounds quite interesting. Just wondering if it is worth purchasing or not?.........he guarrantees the first two numbers on a line from each draw. Just thought it may work in well with Expert Lotto?

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:11 pm

If anyone is interested the URL for the above site is -

http://www.lottotrix.com/?hop=everlucky

thanks.

Postby Clem9403 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:11 am

I know this is an old post and I'm a bit late, but I bought the ebook you are referring to. And yes, the wheels he provide; you do get the first two numbers of each draw. My problem with it though is that you have to play alot of tickets and you are still not guaranteed anything....just that the first two #'s will be in the draw. However, he does have some other 'wheels' or 'tables' that are pretty good to use. I would recommend it. Not highly, but recommend, I would.
Clem9403

Postby Maryland » Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:00 am

CoverMaster gives you the same wheels for free, also at lottologic for download.
Maryland

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:04 am

Hi Clem
Thanks for that , Most interesting. Do you download it?, or does it come sent as a hardcopy, & is there anywhere you can download a demo or trial version? Many thanks I really appreciate your comments.

Postby Clem9403 » Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:06 pm

It comes as a download. Do you have a personal email?
Clem9403

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests