Problem with WNH Hit & Skip Diffs Statistics and filter

Problem with WNH Hit & Skip Diffs Statistics and filter

Postby Jerzy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:54 am

Stan,

Unlike WNH Hit & Skip Differences table, the WNH Diffs Statistics do not include the differences which in the game history have the occurrence of 0. So I cannot select such differences and use the Remove setting to remove them from the package.

If I select the differences shown after calculation of the statistics for winning numbers in the negatives and use Leave, the differences with the occurrence of 0 probably are filtered out. Unfortunately, the differences in the positive range are also filtered out, which I do not want to happen.

And when I filter the positive differences using Leave setting, the negative range of differences is totally lost.

In the statistics and filter interface the negatives and positives are separated from each other. Unfortunately, it does not reflect the actual function of the filter. There is no functional separation. During the filtering process the negatives and positives are filtered together which causes unexpected results and limits funtionality.

Can you do anything about it, please?

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby stan » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:43 pm

i'll look at it
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:53 pm

this should be fixed in version 1.0.7
the problem was that invoking filter from wnh hit & skip diffs table in the stats page was calculating the stats again and adding to already existing results.
so pls check the new version when uploaded and let me know how it works for you.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Stan,

In version 1.0.7 filtering negative differences is still not separated from filtering positives.

For example: I want to filter out only some negative differences in a column without affecting positives.

I select the negative differences that I want to remove, open the filter, click on Remove and OK. Only the differences that were selected are removed. Negative difference that I did not select and positive differences are left. The result of filtering is correct.

But when I want to filter out the same negative differences by selecting the remaining negative differences and clicking on Leave, only the selected negative differences are left. The negative differences that were not selected to be left are removed, which is correct. But also all positive differences are removed. It could be considered logical if filtering negatives and positives was done in one panel, but there are two panels.

The same situation occurres when I filter positive differences with Leave setting. It removes all negative differences in a column.

It means that filtering negatives and positives is not separated from each other. The filter can be used as it is, but the user should know how it really works.

Regards

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:51 pm

Still doesn't show diff's with 0 occurrences.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
Still doesn't show diff's with 0 occurrences.
[/quote]

i don't think i can fix this easily. to show diffs with zero occurrence means calculating min/max values first by going through all the tickets in the package...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:23 pm

Stan, the past draw stats do not show 0 occurrences but tickets in package does, I don't have a problem with it just thought I would let you know.

Thanks
PadawanLotto

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests