segment filter for number occurrences

segment filter for number occurrences

Postby alland » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:40 am

i have found that after calculating stats for each draw from the latest 25 - 40 draws ,then highest occurrences , that there are nearly always 4 to 6 (if include bonus, of possible 8 , lotto au) winning numbers in the top 20 ticket number occurrences.

would it be possible to have a segment type stats and filter based on the number occurrences for the draws selected.

or does someone know another way to do this.

thanks

alland
alland

Postby Sledge » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Hello Alland,

Depending on what build you are using you should have Statistics/WNHSegment. Then simply set the number of draws and hit calculate. you may also filter from here.

I think this is what you asking.
Sledge

Postby alland » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:27 pm

thanks sledge but that is not what i was after.

when you calculate stats for ticket numbers , then click occurrences to sort ticket numbers descending. i have found that when i calculate stats using only the latest 25 - 40 draws( one draw at a time) , including bonus, that the majority of the latest winning numbers are high up in the descending occurrences, generally 4 to 6 of 8 numbers in top twenty occurrences, from 6/45.

i would like to see how many numbers are drawn from say

the first segment 1-15 numbers according to occurrences

the next segment 15 -30

last segment 30- 45

from say the latest 25-40 draws in a segment type format and be
able to filter how many numbers from each segment based on their occurrences at that time.

not the same as wnh showing weeks since drawn ,but where drawn based on their occurences from x amount of latest draws or x-x amount of latest draws.

there does seem to be a pattern with saturday lotto au that the latest winning numbers (including bonuses)are mostly contained in the top 21 ticket number occurrences from the latest 25 - 40 draws and the other numbers scattered but generally at the bottom of the occurrences.
alland

Postby Picsou » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:08 pm

hello Alland

Many lotto program are based on history.
It's worked like this, to calcule how many time the six good numbers are in the pasts draws.
the deal is to have thes 6 goods numbers in minimun of old draws
For information , you can have the six good numbers in the last 3 draws 1 or 2 times in a year.
The stragery is to play this group of numbers (ex: 14 to 18, because repetivite numbers), with wheeling system...
I thing, iit's not the good stategy. You will loss money, because with weeling no garentee to have the six numbers.

We have to work on segments, it's the best way
See Tax posts, you can have one winning ticket after filtering , with only 6 or 7 good values on seg 0 to seg -6 or -7.

Difficulty, is to find these values....

cdt
Picsou

Postby Jerzy » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:15 am

alland,

What do you think about the Segment Calculator plugin?

If you place in the package the results of the last 25 - 40 drawings and use this plugin, you will see the occurrences of the segment patterns in the package, based on the drawings entered in the data base.

But it will also show you a trend in the segments of the last 25 - 40 drawings. This trend may continue in the next several draws. And segment occurrences result in ticket and number occurrences.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby alland » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:07 am

cheers , i will look into that
alland

Postby alland » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:14 am

thanks for looking at what i considered jerzy , i see that you have investigated and seen the occurences upto 25 draws and seen your post about short term occurences.

i am least happy i was not chasing my tail and being able to give some input.

cheers
alland
alland

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests