Lotto Book

Lotto Book

Postby Guest » Sat May 28, 2005 12:39 pm

Hi Stan I realise you guys are very busy & this is only a part time hobby etc, but have you guys ever considered writing a " Lotto Expert winning strategy" book ?? It's just that your "expert lotto" program is absolutely 1st class, & I would think that the wealth of information, & ideas you guys have gathered in doing so must be tremendous. You could also ask members for their input into such a book, (start a new thread ? ), as they may have many ideas, which you have not been made aware of yet?? I therefore consider that you would be in a first class position to write an excellent book on lotto "winning strategies", which would go hand in hand with your expert lotto program., & would help tremendously to promote & increase sales of "Expert Lotto" . You would not have to necessarily have it published etc , but make it a PDF download, as is your help manual. (obviously charge for this , but at a discount price to "Expert Lotto" members) I would be very interested on your thoughts, & other members thoughts on the matter. Many thanks for your very valued help.

Postby stan » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:56 am

hi niceguy,

sorry for not replying to you, i was just busy with the 4.1. release...

it's an interesting idea. my initial idea was to say 'no' as i don't simply have any free time left.
but to my surprise other team members, especially our lottery guru josef hakl, regard this idea more positively.
we'll keep you updated

stan
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

LOTTO BOOK

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:53 am

hi stan. Great to hear that. I thought it could be something that once started, you could upgrade & add your ideas to it as they come in, & as time allows & I'm sure members would become very enthused about it. many thanks for that.

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests