Winning numbers table

Winning numbers table

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:55 am

Just wondering if it is possible to modify the winning numbers table so that you can select which tables you would like to print out. This is because I don't require all the tables, but would like to print a few of them out each week & have them all on one page, for working out weekly tickets. Also it would be fabulous to have the option to include or exclude the bonus number in the winning numbers table. many thanks

Postby stan » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:45 pm

i presume you're referring to the table in the statistics page - the option to show/hide any column from this table is already on my todo list.

how do you want bonus numbers to be in/excluded from this table?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:43 am

Hi Stan, yes that's correct. I was thinking of a button to select or not select whether to include the bonus number. Maybe something like the arrangement you have on the visual winning numbers table to change from regular to odd-even . Thanks

Postby stan » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:01 am

sorry, still don't understand what 'include bonus' number means.
should the application treat bonus numbers as regular numbers and display statistics as if each ticket had e.g. 7 numbers instead of regular 6?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:20 pm

Hi Stan..............yes exactly. eg in New Zealand our draw has 6 balls drawn plus a bonus number from the same pool of numbers. It would therefore be really great to have the option of including the bonus ball in the statistics. Eg if three even & three odd balls were drawn ,and then the bonus number drawn is odd, the table would show a total of 3 even & 4 odd balls if the option to include the bonus number was chosen. Hope you can understand this ok :cheesy:

Postby stan » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:35 pm

ok, got it

it's doable but for the stats tables only, it wouldn't work for other application features. it'll be quite a lot of work so maybe in version 4.1.3...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:39 pm

Fabulous !! That would be really great Stan

Return to Comments, suggestions, features requests